Opinion Spiders, yes or nOPE?

Do you like those little buggers?

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuh-uh, no way, bye-bye, see you in space cowboy-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BeebeTheWarrior said:
tarantula's are cool! my friend had one and i let it crawl on my hand! the only reason i like them is because of indiana jones
They're very cool. I first held a tarantula when I was seven years old. I was on a field trip, and we went to this farm place that had a reptile and other critters place on the property. The guy that was showing us the tarantula dropped it and freaked out. Everyone but me backed up towards the edges of the room, including the adults. The guy who dropped it was calling for another guy to come and catch it. I scooped it up in my hands and put it back in the tank.

[QUOTE="Captain Ghost]They're very cool. I first held a tarantula when I was seven years old. I was on a field trip, and we went to this farm place that had a reptile and other critters place on the property. The guy that was showing us the tarantula dropped it and freaked out. Everyone but me backed up towards the edges of the room, including the adults. The guy who dropped it was calling for another guy to come and catch it. I scooped it up in my hands and put it back in the tank.

[/QUOTE]
awesome! i used to be horrifed by them but my sister told me sily story about one that had buck teeth and nerd glass and every time i see them now i start laughing my face off

BeebeTheWarrior said:
awesome! i used to be horrifed by them but my sister told me sily story about one that had buck teeth and nerd glass and every time i see them now i start laughing my face off
I was always that kid with like no fear. There's a picture of me when I was about three years old petting the head of a snake at least four times my size. I've also held scorpions at a young age, like eight I think. My mom used to freak out a lot, and she actually tried to get me scared of that stuff by telling me stories. It didn't really work.

[QUOTE="Captain Ghost]I was always that kid with like no fear. There's a picture of me when I was about three years old petting the head of a snake at least four times my size. I've also held scorpions at a young age, like eight I think. My mom used to freak out a lot, and she actually tried to get me scared of that stuff by telling me stories. It didn't really work.

[/QUOTE]
Snakes are the best! I once found a escaped zoo aconda sleeping in are back yard and no joke my parents said i was 5 and i walked over to it and sat on its head! appearantly it tried to strangle me but the zoo got there before it did

I love spiders! Tarantula's to be specific, they're just so fuzzy and lovable! My bio teacher owned own who was adorable and stayed in her class room. One time, she let her out of the cage for a class period, some people were freaking out, but it was a pretty awesome class period for me. When I get older, I'd love to have one as a pet if where I was staying allowed me to own one.

Look, I can understand your interest in spiders, but please, for the love of god, DON'T send them near me. Seeing spiders is rare for me, so if I see one slowly crawling up a wall, I'm grabbing the longest broom I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back