[Souls of Paranoia]Julian's Apartment - A knocking on the door [Week 23]

Miz

Level 20 Mizard
Julian had been lounging around most of the morning and into the afternoon. He didn't have to work today and there was no incentive to leave the house. It was a slightly problematic, if not lazy, gesture by Julian speaking it was his wandering through town that brought Monroe and him some extra money outside of his wages. However Julian wasn't in the mood and figured he was fine speaking none of the bills had even come in yet.

When he eventually got hungry he decided to make breakfast, it was several hours past noon at that point, and headed to the kitchen. The small kitchen with its small electric stove (it has only two burners) was good enough for Julian and Monroe, except the place had grown even further barren than normal. While Monroe usually bought food, the two of them hadn't had the cash for groceries. So when Julian opened the fridge there was almost no food inside with the exception of a few jars and containers.

He was hungry though and started trying to make something. There wasn't eggs and there wasn't milk. In fact, mostly anything Julian could eat for breakfast was more or less absent from their shelves or their fringe. Pondering, Julian decided he could just make a flour pancake. Basic, he would just mix it with water and flour and make some sort of dough. Sugar could be added or something. Julian didn't know, he was more or less experimenting at this point. To further his scientific endeavors he attempted to use the new gift Penny got: the SimpleBake Oven.

That was when he heard a knock at the door. Julian wasn't expecting anybody and Monroe would have just walked in without a thought. So Julian was curious but expecting it to be one of his neighbors/fellow co-workers, he didn't see the need to alter his attire. He was wearing boxers after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah had texted with Kim and got Monroe's number, which would allow Helen and Penny to keep up with each other. They had planned to meet up in the afternoon, but Hannah arrived earlier then expected by a fair amount. The buses just lined up perfectly and she managed to get here a lot quicker then she had expected. She was hopeful that Monroe was home, else Hannah would be waiting around for her to come home from wherever she was.

Monroe lived in a hotel, in the basement levels. Typically reserved for Employee's. Hannah assumed this meant that Monroe worked for the hotel, but didn't bother prying into it much. Instead she just took the directions and followed through. The hotel was nice and spacious and beautiful. It was easily a four star place. Hannah explained to th3e front desk where she was looking for and they directed her to the elevator to get down to the lower levels.

Hannah checked the address Monroe texted her and she moved down to the door and knocked waiting for Monroe to answer. however it wasn't Monroe who answered, it was a man in his boxers, covered in batter, holding a wooden spoon. Hannah was taken a back at first when she noticed, and Helen commented as well. "Oh my!" Helen said.

"Sorry, I think I got the wr-" Hannah said beginning to apologize as she looked the man up and down. He was fit and attractive, well muscled with a strong jaw. He had a blue stud earring on his left ear and a shaggy hair cut. Hannah cleared her throat before she continued. "The right place. What are you making in there?" Hannah said as she bit her lower lip. She had some time to kill until Monroe was expecting her, she could play till then.

At the door was a woman in a wheelchair. Julian was taken a bit by surprise when he opened the door to see her there. Mainly because he had to look down to see her but secondly he didn't know any handicapped women. There was one or two guys in the park that he knew but no women. So when she greeted him with a smile, Julian just smiled along.

The woman talked strange, she seemed apologetic before stating that she was at the right place. Julian nodded slowly along with her statements. "I am making pancakes," he said to the woman. "Well, kinda," he clarified to the woman, for his pancakes really weren't pancakes according to any recipe and they weren't being made in a pan.

"I guess you could say: I am doing some science," Julian said laughing a bit. He tried to find out why this woman was talking to him but he didn't recall seeing this woman with Monroe or anything like that. Maybe she was a new neighbor or a friend of Rick? Julian scratched his head a bit before leaning against the door-frame, incidentally flexing his torso and arms. "So what brings you here? Not that its a problem if you stay or anything."

When the man who answered the door replied to her he explained that he was making pancakes. "Well, kinda, I guess you could say: I am doing some science," The man explained with a laugh, which caused Hannah to giggle in response. He followed up by asking what Hannah was doing here, but explained it wasn't a problem if she stayed.

"Checkmate." Hannah thought inwardly to Helen. The woman was slightly bothered, but she was getting used to Hannah's promiscuity. Hannah brushed her hair aside as she smiled at the man. "Oh, I'm just waiting for someone." Hannah explained as she looked into the mans home. It was a bit messy, but she wasn't surprised by that fact. "It's not important though."

Hannah started to move to enter the man's home. "I think I can stay a bit, I like pancakes." Hannah said before she wiped a spec of batter from the man's chest with her finger and licked it off. It didn't taste like she expected it would, actually it tasted rather bland. "And, I love scientists." Hannah said while winking at the man.

When she entered the home she looked at the television and saw a soap opera on. She didn't expect that, but this man seemed full of surprises. Hannah pulled out her phone and launched a message to Monroe.

@Kagura -

Monroe
me
Probably going to be a bit late. Sorry!

Hannah moved over to the couch and looked over at Julian. "Think you could help a girl out?" Hannah asked. She could transfer to the couch herself, she knew how. But it might get him to make a move, feel needed and manly.

The woman was a bit upfront, she rolled her chair into the Julian's apartment without so much asking for permission to come inside. Julian didn't necessarily mind but even he thought it was a bit strange. He didn't know this woman's name nor who she was looking for. Really the whole situation made him just confused. However he didn't want to be rude, people were different sometimes. His mind immediately jumped to how people within the Society's common house disregarded private spaces. The thought caused another chuckle from him. They would always walk in on his mother lecturing him when he lived there briefly.

The woman must have taken this chuckle to mean something else, as she quickly took her finger and ran it against Julian's chest. Taking some of the batter and licking it. Julian just laughed a bit more but this more out of awkwardness. "Cool," he replied to the woman as she mentioned she liked pancakes. The woman also talked about how she liked scientist. "Yeah scientists are pretty awesome. My friend Ross always wanted to be one."

Marco though wasn't so keen about the situation. "Jules," he said trying to get the man's attention. "What are you doing?" Marco asked. To Marco the woman's signals were so obvious but he didn't quite understand. She was being rather abrupt for a spontaneous woman.

"Huh?" Julian said. Surprised his soul was calling him by his nickname now. "Making pancakes, I guess? Why, what's wrong?" Julian said genuinely curious about Marco's conversation.

"No, its no problem," Marco said. He realized at that moment Julian was just oblivious about the whole situation. He would let the chips fall where they may. No need for him to speak up. To avoid answering more questions though, Marco knew heh ad to give more details. "Well, next time you might want to wear an apron or something."

Julian could understand the advice. He was kind of mess but Julian didn't really care for aprons and just continued to making his pancakes until the girl asked for his help. "Help?" he asked her. "Uh sure, what do you need help with?"

The man made a remark about his friend wanting to be a scientist with Hannah just smiled at the remark. It made her think he may have been nervous, which was strange as he had been extremely forward with her at the door. Then, he asked what Hannah needed help with she grew self conscious instantly. If he didn't know, she didn't want to have to explain it. Maybe he wouldn't like that? Maybe feel like she couldn't do anything herself. Instead Hannah just locked her chairs wheels and used her own arms and abs to make a transfer onto the couch herself. "Oh," Hannah said as she glanced around the area. "Just with the remote, I can't seem to find it..." Hannah explained trying to cover before she heard her phone vibrate.

She reached for it as she suspected it was Monroe, and it was asking if she had troubles. Hannah would reply to her in a moment, but first she had some wrangling to do. Hannah leaned back, causing her hand to slip into the crack of the couch where she felt something was wedged. She gripped it and pulled it out of the crack, and she found a blue leather collar, judging from the design and various bells and whistles, it wasn't made for a dog.

Hannah was taken back at first, but judging from the color, it was likely his. Hannah hid the collar away so he wouldn't know she found it and instead decided to maybe get him talking. "So, what's your name, Mr. scientist." Hannah asked, emphasizing the last two words while looking over at the man before directing her eyes towards the kitchen, where she saw batter on the counter and a bowl of it, but more importantly, she saw a SimpleBake Oven that seemed to be on.

Hannah felt the collar between her fingers as she looked at the oven and then began to wonder about this man a little. "Is that a toy oven? You're... you're okay right?" Hannah asked slightly wondering about the mans current mental state.

Hannah opened the conversaiton with Monroe and messaged back with her free hand.

@Kagura -

Monroe
me
them
Alright, I'm out anyways. Having trouble?
me
I don't know yet...

The woman seemed flustered when Julian asked for clarification about her question. She darted her eyes around the room before quickly lifting her body up out of her chair and onto the green couch. The couch shifted a bit when she landed. However the woman gave her reasoning upon looking forward again towards the television. She wanted the remote.

Julian walked up to the couch, the apartment being so small only a few steps separated the living room from the kitchen, before speaking to the woman. "We don't have a remote," he said as walked past the woman to the television. Julian was easily perched over the woman's head, the couch with its legs broken and sawed off, was low to the ground. The television and the woman's eyes were only waist level to Julian when he was standing, so he had to bend down.

Pulling up his boxers before squatting he manually started changing the channels. His posture blocked the television but there wasn't an easier way to do speaking the buttons were towards the bottom of the television. "My name's Julian," he said. "And, uh, the oven was a thing my bro brought home. It was a gift or something. I was bored and decided to use it."

Julian started pressing his fingers against the buttons on the television, flicking between channels. "What's your name?" he asked with genuine curiosity before readjusting his underwear again. "Also, what do you want to watch?"

The man explained that there wasn't a remote for the television before he came over to the television and squatted after readjusting himself. Hannah's eyes lingers away from the screen while the newly introduced Julian attended her needs. The man was in pink boxers covered in cows all across the fabric. The boxers were unfortunately properly fitting and buttoned at the front. Hannah found herself hypnotized by the man and he flicked through the channels and speaking to her.

When he asked what she wanted to watch, Hannah broke out of her trance and replied. "Oh, this is fine." Hannah said slyly with a smile. "The names Hannah." Hannah found herself wondering about this guys bro. He got a toy oven for a gift? Or was it some sort of gag gift, an inside joke that Hannah didn't understand? It seemed that Julian just wanted to see what it could do. She understood that, sometimes people do odd things when they're bored. He wasn't crazy, maybe just a little quirky. Yet Hannah found herself rubbing the smooth blue leather collar behind her back as she thought. "Maybe a lot quirky." Hannah thought to Helen.

"So does that mean we're going to leave now?" Helen asked slightly annoyed with Hannah. But Hannah mentally waved a hand at the idea. Maybe he was a bit strange and quirky, but maybe she was okay with that.

"So you live here with your bro?"
Hannah inquired as she looked around the place, it was small, and if he shared the place, she wasn't sure where his friend would stay. "Are you two... friends? Or like... something else..." Hannah wondered, thinking she may have ended up in the apartment of a gay man, but she suspected that couldn't be true, not with all of the obvious signs he was tossing her way.

Hannah typed a reply back to Monroe as she talked to Julian, trying to piece everything together.

@Kagura -

Monroe
me
them
me
I don't know yet...
them
???
them
Did your chair get stuck? C'mon Hannah.
me
A cute guys being all flirty with me. He's just a bit odd.

The woman was named Hannah. The name was familiar to Julian, he ran into a girl at the Society when visiting his Mom. She was a pregnant woman who recently joined as a convert. She didn't have a father for her child, the man going missing. However Julian's Mom was quick to imply that she was interested in him. Julian just laughed at the remark thinking it was a joke at the time. "That's a pretty name," he said to her. It was more of a comment towards the woman to the past, the one that he accidentally rebuffed but he still thought the name was nice sounding.

His finger settled on a sport channel hosting a bowling tournament when Hannah instructed him to stop. When Julian stood up he was happy to see that bowling was on the small screen. "Woah, you like bowling too?" he said to her. Julian was impressed speaking he didn't know that many people who bowled.

The woman seemed to be curious about Monroe when she heard the title "bro". However Julian didn't pay any mind to it. "Uh yeah," he said. "We are roommates and really good friends." Distracted from his cooking now, Julian sat down on the couch. Stretching out a bit, he moved his hand behind Hannah's head. His feet could touch the television. "Why do you ask?"

Julian complimented Hannah's name, which caused her to blush slightly as her phone buzzed from Monroe once me. She quickly checked the message and typed a reply.

@Kagura -

Monroe
me
them
me
I don't know yet...
them
???
them
me
them
So put your game face on. I expect you to be more than a 'bit' late
them
I mean it's probably been a long time since you've gotten some
me
I got this, he wont get away.

With the message sent, Hannah took the phone and collar and tossed them to her bag which dangled off of her chair and out of the way. Both went in cleanly, and just in time as Julian backed up from the TV and sat down beside Hannah, stretching his arm across the back of the couch around her head. He explained his bro was just a good friend of his and roommate. With that, Hannah could only assume he wasn't gay.

"Bowling?" Hannah questioned before looking towards the TV, where a bowling tournament is on. Fortunately it seems that Julian liked bowling. "Oh, yeah." Hannah said, lying. With Julian beside her she smiled and leaned towards him, resting her head on his shoulder as she spent more time watching the mans chest then the television.

She took her hand and reached up to his chest, placing her palm against his chest over his heart. "Oh, I was just curious." Hannah replied to Julian's inquiry of why she asked about his roommate. She could feel each beat of his heart under her palm before she opened up her hand and started tracing his pecs and nipples softly with her index finger.

Hannah seemed somewhat excited about bowling. Admitting that she did enjoy the sport. It was a response that Julian was happy to hear. Monroe wasn't huge on bowling and since the last misadventure with the guys, Julian didn't have that many people who wanted to bowl with him. He could drag Webster if he wanted but much like Julian's dad, Webster would get distracted talking with somebody (usually a girl) and forget about the game. Julian thought that maybe Hannah would actually play the game if he invited.

"So would you ever want to go bowling sometime?" he asked her before the woman moved closer to him on the tiny couch. Resting her hand on his arm she positioned her hand on his chest right next to his unity symbol tattoo. It was a similar action to when Monroe rested on him in bed. Except as the woman traced the symbol, it began to tickle him a bit. Laughing, he told the woman to stop playfully. "Stop, stop," but the tickling didn't seem to end at least to Julian. Chuckling began he was chuckling his body started instinctively slide down the couch. The movement was rather sudden as his position changed. However the only immediate result is that his boxers became tugged a bit lower than they were before.

Realizing his mistake as he more than likely escaped Hannah's grasp, he laughed a bit more before standing up and correcting the error. He was almost completely off the couch by this point, Hannah probably almost being dragged down with him. So he felt awkward again and apologized. "Sorry about that, Monroe usually does that to me. I tell her to stop but she usually doesn't..." Julian explained as he pulled his boxers back up to the safe and appropriate limit. The idea came up because he never asked the woman. "Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"Sure," Hannah said to Julian's bowling invitation before he broke out in a fit of laughter when she traced his chest. Soon he was asking her to stop, but Hannah didn't relent. She kept going, tracing his tattoo or any other lines she could fine across his chest, arms or back. As he slid down the couch his boxers were starting to ride up his thighs, and Just as Hannah was going to in a kiss Julian stood up, fixed himself and said a string of words that ruined everything. "Sorry about that, Monroe usually does that to me. I tell her to stop but she usually doesn't... Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Julian asked as Hannah's upper body struck the pillows that he had been sitting on, forcing herself to push herself back up to a sitting position.

Hannah didn't know how to react at that moment, she just wanted to sink into the cushions of the couch and vanish. She was suddenly changed from turned on and eager to embarrassed and slightly bothered. Hannah's face turned a crimson red as she put her hand up to her mouth. "I... I..." Hannah started not sure what to say to the man. "Wait a second.. if you're dating Monroe why were you coming onto me?" Hannah suddenly reasoned. He could have turned her down way before now, not let her in or anything like that.

Then things started to click together. A toy oven gift for his roommate? It must have been for penny. "And why did you call her your bro and friend if you're dating her! Why not girlfriend or something?" Hannah said her voice getting a bit louder then normal. however, Helen wondered who it was that Julian was connected too, she had to assume that Julian had a memento, as he was with Monroe. While true Monroe could date someone without one, if the oven was pennies, it would be hard to explain if she couldn't share that part of her.

"Does she ever talk to you about Penny?" Helen interrupted Hannah's rant briefly to try and learn if Julian even knew.

Hannah face fleshed with red the moment Julian spoke up about Monroe. His questions seemed to act like daggers and pin in her one place as her face got brighter and brighter before looking like a cherry or a tomato. Gasping for air, she tried to speak up several times before finally spitting out her remark without stuttering. "Well, looks like you did it this time," Marco said somewhat amused. "You broke her."

"Broke? What?" Julian tried to ask Marco. He didn't get to finish before the woman exploded.

"Wait a second.. if you're dating Monroe why were you coming onto me?"
Hannah shouted.

Julian just gave a dumbfounded look to his newly acquired friend. "Coming onto you?" he said. "I wasn't doing that, I was just trying to be nice." He smiled at the woman on the couch. "Monroe told me to be nice to girls."

This defense though didn't seem to make Hannah slow down from firing questions at him. She still seemed very frustrated with Julian for a reason he couldn't understand. He just shrugged when asked the question about nicknames. "She didn't want to be called 'babe'. She liked being called 'bro' like my other friends. So I called her bro, nothing more to it. I guess..." he said. He hope that the woman would calm down and in a way she did. It was just abrupt.

All of the sudden her voice was far calmer, much more serious. There was no more embarrassment. "Does she ever talk to you about Penny?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, all the time. That's why we have that toy oven thing, I think," Julian said without thinking. "Wait, how do you know about Penny? Do you have a memento too?"

Julian was trying to explain what was happening, that he wasn't coming onto her, just trying to be nice. He tried to explain why he called Monroe Bro, but Hannah wasn't very interested in it. his responses seemed to just make her feel worse about herself and the situation. Suddenly it wasn't even that he was interested in her in anyway, he was just trying to be nice.

Helen asked about Penny, and Julian explained that was why they had a toy oven and asked if Hannah had a memento as well. "Duh!" Hannah explained to the question as her eyes started to water up, Hannah pulled herself away from Julian, towards te far side of the couch where she pulled a pair of pants off the ground and tossed them at Julian. "Just put your pant's on!" Hannah said with her tears starting to fall.

She crossed her arms and looked away from the man and into the kitchen, where she saw smoke raising out of the SimpleBake Oven in the kitchen, and quite a bit of it. Julian never did take whatever was in it out, and it seemed that his pancakes were a bit over cooked. Hannah looked around quickly to see if there was a fire alarm that might go off. Actually, she wondered how she would even get out in the case of a fire.

Julian only got flustered by Hannah's attitude. She apparently had a memento but she had no desire to talk about it. Angry, she reached around the couch and threw a pair of pants at Julian. They were a pair of jeans. To be more specific, a pair of Monroe's jeans. Something far too small for Julian to put on his legs, not to mention far too tight for his waist. Fumbling the pair of jeans, he also noticed the SimpleBake Oven and ran to it, the pants throw over his shoulders.

With some quick actions, he managed to pull out the pancakes who were now completely charred on the little tray. They were smoldering and were obviously not good to eat. "Oh," he said with some disappointment about the pancakes. He knew now he would need to watch them carefully, they would burn otherwise. "I guess I have to make another batch," he said. It was only then that he realized the girl was crying.

"What's wrong?" he asked her. "Why are you upset?" Julian was honestly confused as he moved the burnt pancakes away from the oven, he walked back towards the couch. "Is it about your memento?"

Julian ran off to fetch the pancakes out of the oven and made a remark about having to make another batch before he came over to Hannah asking what was wrong, why was she upset, was it about her memento? "Really?" Hannah thought to Helen about the man's questions. How did he not know? Was he this completely oblivious?

Hannah just crossed her arms and turned away from Julian, not wanting to talk to him about it. He should know whats wrong, he shouldn't need her to tell him. "Boys can be so oblivious." Helen said, trying to comfort the woman a bit, but it wasn't much help.

Hannah just waved Julian away. "Just put your pants on and make your pancakes before Monroe gets here." Hannah said bitterly, avoiding looking at Julian. If she could, she would have left by now, but it would take her a while to move back over to her chair, and longer to get into it. But more then that, she had to wait for Monroe to get back so they could talk.

Hannah thought about it, and wondered how she would tell Monroe about this. "She's going to be so mad. I'm a horrible friend." Hannah thought. Was Julian just being nice and she didn't realize it? If so, she was just coming onto Monroe's boyfriend... and texting Monroe about it. Should she just keep it a secret and pretend it never happened? No, Julian would tell her, right?

"It's a mistake, don't worry about it, it will be fine." Helen continued, trying to calm down the woman, but Hannah started breathing more heavily now.

Hannah
them
me
them
I don't know yet...
me
???
me
them
me
So put your game face on. I expect you to be more than a 'bit' late
me
I mean it's probably been a long time since you've gotten some
them
I got this, he wont get away.
me
Pin him down for all I care

After shooting off the text message to Hannah, Monroe slid her phone back into her back pocket (front pockets be damned) and headed inside the hotel. Despite Hannah being late, Monroe decided to head back early and get a little something of her own. It was getting too late in the day for job hunting anyways- managers turned in for the day and left clueless night shift workers.

Monroe had managed to hand out all her resumes anyway- making sure to dress nicer by wearing a pencil skirt. It was a rare occasion for the blonde, and she planned to make the most of the article when she hiked it up for Julian later. Penny had all but left her mind, tuckered out from helping Monroe with her people skills. With Penny gone, and Monroe feeling confident now that she had paraded around the city- she was thinking she might even let him use that collar on her.

Taking a moment at the door, Monroe undid two of the buttons on her blouse, readjusting her breasts before tousling her straightened hair slightly. Then she sauntered in, first smelling the burnt food before spotting Hannah on the couch. "Hannah?" due to what Hannah was texting her, she was confused.

Monroe looked around and found Julian standing in his boxers, cooking in what looked to be Penny's oven. "What are you-!?" she stopped herself, taking a hold of the door "What's going on here!?" she demands. There were a pair of women's jeans over Julian's shoulder but Hannah was fully dressed and crying on the couch. Monroe shuts the door behind her, crossing her arms under her bosom as she first looks at Hannah "A cute guy is flirting with you?" and then she turns to the man of the hour "Julian?"

Julian's concern was thrown back at this face. Hannah was just angry now and rebuffed Julian's questions. "But," he said before being ordered to put on his pants before Monroe got home. However its like her words summoned her into being. As soon as she said Monroe's name the door was opened. Julian didn't even have time to fetch his pants, still having his girlfriend's jeans over her shoulder.

Monroe was confused but obviously not pleased. "What are you?" she asked before stirring her own set of questions. "What's going on here," she demanded an answer.

"Busted," Marco said smugly.

Julian could tell Monroe was upset but he didn't know what was happening. "Uh, I don't know," Julian said.

Monroe however kept asking questions asking about flirting and then looked and pointed back to Julian. Julian felt like he had to say something but nothing came out. He just kind of stared back at his girlfriend.

It wasn't long before the door swung open, and Monroe arrived home. She seemed very confused about the situation, trying to make sense of everything. Hannah just looked away from Monroe before Julian replied that he didn't know what was happening. Hannah turned her head quickly and stared daggers into him before brushing away her tears and looking at Monroe.

"I didn't know. He just called you bro and friend, he didn't tell me anything!"
Hannah said her voice starting quiet before raising in volume. When Hannah noticed herself getting louder she took a moment to calm herself and her voice before beginning. "Don't worry, nothing happened." Hannah said once more to reassure Monroe.

Hannah's eyes started to tear up more as she began to think. "I can't get any guys attention anymore! Julian was just being nice, and the last guy was a total asshole who insulted me." Hannah explained the sources of her sadness and frustrations to Monroe.

Helen was quick to make another remark at this point to Hannah. "They both had memento's too." Hannah didn't' understand what Helen was getting at, but Helen quickly explained. "Oh, Mementos are drawn to each other, it's possible that was why you met them."

This reveal only made Hannah more upset and started to cry harder. "And apparently it's only because they both had Mementos, nothing to do with me!"

"I don't know?" Monroe first repeated it to herself before saying it out loud, giving Julian a critical look as she approached the man. Hannah was the first to talk- in fact she talked a lot, trying her best to alleviate the situation. It was how Julian didn't tell her anything and called her bro, but nothing had happened.

Monroe had made her way over to Julian in the meantime, taking the pants off his shoulder that she now recognized as her own. Hannah kept talking, saying something about how Julian was just being nice and that she couldn't get any guy's attention anymore. Furthermore, the only time she did was because of her memento. While she talked, Monroe pushed herself up against Julian's back, running her fingers over his waistband to the front. Placing a chaste kiss on his shoulder blade, she retreated just as quickly- turning back towards Hannah.

"My boyfriend is very nice"
Monroe made sure to put emphasis on the fact Julian was hers, still suspicious. "Answers the door in his boxers- but very nice" she makes sure to take a shot at Julian too, letting him know she was still upset. Then finally, Monroe takes the seat across from Hannah, kicking off her boots and throwing her jeans back to where they used to be on the floor.

"I mean- I could introduce you to someone if you're just horny?"
she quirks a brow in the crying girl's direction. Emotions were hard to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back