[Souls of Paranoia]Gathering of Souls

@Kagura - Webster in his cowboy pose

drnky.gif

I'm thinking I'm going to monologue both my characters this week, and then read through the posts I've missed since life grabbed me out of our group like some monster searching for prey. Anyways, I'll get to work on some stuff guys. I'm still alive, just busy.

@Unlucky Fellow

I'm going to start the thread then- but after reading up on Burning Man (which I named Flaming Guy to prevent uh 'copyright') you are getting a Webster instead of a Monroe.

Have fun.

Since my computer is becoming more and more difficult to do anything with, I'm going to have to ask that my characters become inactive or archived, whichever. It's going to be a long time before I can post. Sorry.

Well let's see here...

Sam is hospitalized this week with a bad case of slit open throat.

Andre would be open to chill.

Jennifer is available, though we will need to collaborate on a location to meet.

Troy just had his arm torn to shreds and is likely unavailable for comment at this time.

Can someone remind derp me what were the suggestions for the week? *is losing her mind this week*

I will get working on Sam x Julian. I don't know where its going to be happening though.

Pineapple said:
I already started that thread. :P
That was the 1000th post in Souls of Paranoia.

You ruined it, Pine!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) 
I finally read the Julian x Sam thread...

Miz said:
"Oh yeah," Julian said in response rather reluctantly. "There are more Monroe's in the world. But you gotta know, its like you with Kim. Even if there was more than one, I liked the one I had." Julian voice was actually sad by the state of affairs. It wasn't that Monroe was the only one, he knew that. "Plus, I'd want to get all the Monroes I could, not just let them slip away like this."
Those feels. such cute. much love. poor jules.

On another note- their reunion is going to be so QT.

Like...you have no idea. I wish I read that sooner because all the thoughts that I had come to my mind are just... wow. 
Triple p-p-p-post!

So I was working on Miz's reply, but I was at work, so I had to switch to Pine's (so I have two halves of separate posts done) :D

Week 13 is an off week for new skits. So we will be working on finishing dialogues and filling in character sheets for new characters.

If anyone is interested in joining, updating or making a new character - now is the best time.

@Miz

So I was thinking the reunion was best had just randomly bumping into each other. I was thinking the flea market to bring the relationship full circle. I was going to post first but that leaves you with reacting, so your choice really!

On another note.

I have Xandra and Webster free again

Any-takers?

The Plan to wrap up the first arc

Week 16

Sam, Julian, Webster - Costume Hunting

Kim, Jennifer, Monroe - Costume Hunting

Week 17

Kim, Sam, Xandra - Halloween Party

Troy x Oswald - Pregame Talk

Monlogue: Xandra - Broken Leg

Week 18

Sam, Kim, Jennifer, Monroe, Troy - Broken Fountain

Xandra x Zack - Cast Signing

That should wrap up the events of everything in a nice tight bow.

Sam Costume Ideas:

Jedi

Pirate

Knight

Gandalf

Stormtrooper

Spider man

The Flash

Sam would want a cool costume. Nothing really humorous or too revealing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back