[Souls of Paranoia]Eastwood Shopping Center - Girl Time [Week 2]

Kim looked at the sunglasses as Jennifer handed them to her. "No, no I couldn't possibly make you pay for them. I mean I intended to do that for myself," Kim said well aware that anything she wanted to buy in the store was completely out of her price range. She had no idea that everything would be so expensive. Plus if what Jennifer was saying was true, she was doing her somewhat of a favor.

Reaching out, Kim took the sunglasses."But thanks anyway, it was awesome hanging out with you and looking for these. I had no idea I would get to meet such a cool person." Kim said as she then placed the sunglasses on her face. "So how do I look? I mean not the glasses and dress included together, I mean just the glasses." Kim tried to explain about her apparel.

Ribbon was glad she met someone who seemed to enjoy spending time with her. "Oh well, I already got them, so if you don't take them then it was a waste! So you better take them!" Ribbon smiled and giggled at Kim as she tried on the glasses. They looked good on her.

"Oh yes, those are definitely you, they looks really good."

"Ribbon, we should really get going soon. We have other matters to attend to tonight. Try wrapping this all up soon would you?"
Red had to meet with some of the members of the Scarlet Syndicate this night, so she was slightly rushing Ribbon.

Ribbon was a little sad she would need to say goodbye, but figured it may not be forever. "We should exchange numbers! We can do this again another day, it will be fun!" Ribbon eagerly grabbed her phone from her pocket ready to exchange numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back