Skins - The New Generation (Actual RP)

(My bad guys :c)

Taylor immediately broke into a giggle. Was she at the party? It took her a little to calm down before so looked up at Eli with a grin. "Is that a joke?" she said. "I'm Taylor f*cking Rayne, of course I was!" she added.

(It's fine. ^^)

Eli laughed and nodded. "Well how did you expect me to know. I was shagging former seniors in the bathroom after getting stoned." She said with a shrug, remembering the spliff Freddie gave her. She smirked and turned to Jack. "And you..?" She asked, not sure if she'd already done so.

(I'm thinking of adding Freddie as one of my charries oml I just love him so much<3 xD )

(Taylor F*cking Rayne. Holy shit I love Katie too much for words.)

Jack rolled her eyes as Marco agreed to ditch with Eli. She would have gone along, but she didn't really feel like getting high as a f*cking kite right now. She smiled a bit at Taylor and Eli's reply. "B*tch, we arrived together!" Jack replied teasingly, "I ended up doing it in a corner with some uni dropout," she added proudly. Eli liked to think that she got around more, but Jack was the queen of shags. She had to do something, since she wasn't too big into drugs and alcohol. Besides, shagging made her feel good about herself. Not that she'd ever admit that she felt anything but.

Marco listened to the girls recount their nights, talking about drinking and drugs and shagging. It seemed like each one had a different vice, while he enthused about all three. He continued to doodle in his notebook, looking up occasionally to return a hello from a girl that didn't stand a chance of getting him to settle down.

("My name's Katie F*cking Fitch, who the f*ck are you?" c:)

Eli put a finger to her chin and her eyes widened. "Oh yeah!" She laughed and listened as the bell rang. She sighed a bit and looked at both Taylor and Jack. "Well, I'm off to go get high with Marco. Why don't yall stop by at lunch? I'll order pizza and we can chill." Eli said, knowing how hungry she got when she was high.

Taylor rolled her eyes at both of their answers. They were always talking about who they were f*cking. Taylor, on the other hand, kept very quiet about it.. If she even did it all. Taylor figured that her fanny was the grand prize and no one was deserving of it. "Have fun, kiddos," she said.

Jarred giggled softly and snuggled against the other,taking another drag from his cig and looking up at him

"Ahh" he said quietly,breathing out and making smoke rings as he did so.

"Girls are funny huh"

Eliese Vine

"Shit shit shit shit." Cici repeatedly cursed at herself while she was rushing in and out of her bathroom. A pregnancy test was lying on the edge of the counter. Nervously tapping her foot, Cici leaned against the wall and sighed heavily. She knew Alan wore protection the last they shagged, which was a bit ago but missing your cycle is always a scare. Cici grabbed the stick and sighed in relief after reading the results. "I guess I'm just late," she laughed at her self. She shook the bad thoughts away and threw the stick and package in the trash.

Cici fixed her outfit, slid on her thigh high socks and then her boots afterwards. After taking a final look in the mirror, she left her little complex house without hesitation and walked towards the local cafe. Being as late as she is to college, she just decided to say f*ck it.

2ff9af250ed84fee1935f7417db78cfe.jpg

Alan Ryan

Sitting on a bench in the park, Alan lit a spliff and took several puffs. It was beautiful day, and he wasn't going to spend it inside. He was wondering were most of his mates were at since they usually never stayed at college for too long. Alan stood up and walked over to the swing set, he plopped down on one of the non-sturdy swings and leaned back, holding onto the chain.

Clouds were turning into different shapes and the sun was peeking through, it was beautiful. Alan felt his pocket and realized he had left over mushrooms. Tonight outta be fun. He smiled to himself and continued to enjoy the spliff.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yay. :D I think we'll just go from when the first bell rings.) 
(*Does the thing where I post*)

Eli rolled her eyes as the first bell rang, leaving the cafe and lighting up a spliff. She was most likely the most hardcore stoner in the group, she did everything. The lavender-haired teenager walked out onto the campus, looking around for any of her other friends, she swore she saw Cici walk in, but her vision was clouded with spliff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back