• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sins and Virtues: Daycare and the End of Days

Renn Skye

Two Thousand Club
I love having an active OOC section so feel free to chat it up here! Be it for plotting or general conversation it's all good!

Queeny and I would like to extend a personal invitation to @Olissa and @Celebi to join us here, but we can't wait to meet everyone who wants to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emem Hadriel is accepted! You might need to make a few tweaks once Zeredah's CS is up (we forgot to post it, whoops) but your character looks great and we're really excited to work with you! :)

Mmhmm! I'll go update the CS page to link to your profile as accepted and then will finish up Zeredah's CS so everyone can have reference about her etc., etc.,

...and then I'll go update my own relationships page ah-hah

Ooooh, I like this.

I'd like to apply as either Chastity or Kindness. Probably Chastity, because the character I play the most is named Chastity and... yeah, it seems a bit like fate.

Oh! I should probably mention this now since I'm likely not gonna get the profile up until tonight...

This all is gonna start based around Zeredah's first day of first grade - that's about the timeframe for when she gets handed over to her new guardians. I'm sorry I didn't put that up on all the title stuff, I wasn't expecting takers so quickly!

I'm currently working on a second sign up for a sin. I've decided Greed is probably best suited, if that one is still available :) .

Greed is totally available and I'll reserve them for you right now~ Oh this is SUPER exciting!

...also I'm almost done with my last final paper so as soon as that's done I can get some food and then finish up Zeredah's CS and post it (hopefully by tonight but I mean life has been crazy so we'll see orz)

IT IS FINISHED

and i've noticed that i derive enjoyment from playing characters who are thiiiiiis close to being purity sues or what-have-you.

i like to walk on the edge.

cucumbers said:
@Renn Skye
could i reserve lust?

i'll probably get the profile done tomorrow
:o
As Co-GM, I say you can indeed reserve lust! Renn Skye will write up your reservation as soon as she's back on her computer!

We look forward to seeing your character.

uwu

the previous interaction part is hard to think of.

esp since it's supposed to be like... tainting the child...

how do you lustfully taint a toddler

Well, lust doesn't kave to just be sexual. It's sometimes used to mean 'covetousness'. You can lust for power, money... candy, popularity, any number of things.

i guess

but usually in the context of sins & virtues it is bc it's supposed to be the opposite of chastity, aka not having sex

also if i used that definition it's be more like.. envy or gluttony i think...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmm either that ot like.. low key not lust but like??

"you like that kid?? hold his hand. HOLD IT!!!!"

cucumbers said:
hmm either that ot like.. low key not lust but like??
"you like that kid?? hold his hand. HOLD IT!!!!"
That was what Renn and I had chatted about a bit. Also, teaching the kid of use lust to their advantage. "Oh, that kid has a crush on you?? Make him give you his ice cream cone!!!"

But I can understand where that might be a bit uncomfortable... Just be creative, comedic (of course), and we'll understand. Maybe you could even have used Lust ton influence the kids life in some other way (seduced someone to gain advantages for Zeredah, etc. etc.)

:o

both very neat ideas...

now i have to chose between the two of them!

//EDIT: okay i did the thing

Last edited by a moderator:
wowo

i'm writing these relationships and...

i'm tempted to put "thinks with his dick" in the personality section
:/

cucumbers said:
wowo
i'm writing these relationships and...

i'm tempted to put "thinks with his dick" in the personality section
:/
If you read through Edan's, they all say "person? Pisses me off." and I love that Edan is a doll and I want to use them to hit so many things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back