Silver and Iron

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
SO here are the rules:

Follow the sites rules

I allow swearing, but make it relate to how your character is.

THE PACK KNOWS EACH OTHER. THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR THE LAST YEAR. THAT MEANS EVERYONE!

Thought speak happens while in the wolves so they can talk. So when using thought speak do it like this:

Nick glanced over to Thorne, his eyes narrowing as he peered over the wolves fur trying to make out something in the distance. He laid his eyes back as if that would help and sent a message to the entire pack "Be careful. I believe something is over on that hill. I can't tell, my noise isn't the sharpest here."

The same rule as above applies to when they thought speak in their human forms, but as humans they must be within ten or so feet of each other As wolves the distance can be about a mile.

Yes silver is bad for them. Very bad. It can poison them but as long as they are seen to and the silver is removed from their body they will be okay

Their human forms can use magic and in times of great danger their wolf can access it

They are wolves when they change.

And please make your wolves diverse when you make them. Last time I did this I had like three white wolves.

As always no god modding. It is no fun.

Remember up to three characters. This can be wolf or none wolf.

I am going to have three. Two wolves and one wizard. I don't want any other magic folk. So try and keep it with just wolves and humans.

I'd like for each of you to send me a plot idea for arcs (I guess you;d call it) for ideas to use while in the story. You don't have to do this but i'd like it. Just PM it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back