• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *Sighs* The one Fandom hunt I will ever do- Pokemon x,x

Yukihyo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I say that and next week I will be begging for someone to roleplay Buddha from Record of Ragnarok *Sighs blissfully*

Anyway

I have three different characters for my ideas, these are sort of slow burn ish ideas and honestly I should write these more of like fics but it helps scratch my love of Monsterology type roleplays mixed in with the beautiful aspect of travelling the world like I'd love to one day.
But I'm a wage slave just trying to get back to writing again qwq

I am familiar with the games up until they hit the Switch, I've not had the time to get one tho I do have the cash, just no time
Like I literally played every version from Gameboy to 3DS, I was and still am obsessed.

I have three characters I like to play for Pokemon, each one will span across the regions and depending on which region we choose is depending on how advanced of a trainer they are.

Zeito, starts off in Unova and thus is a baby trainer in that region.
Zeito is a Dragon tamer coming from a family that raises them like it was a Miltank farm. His life dream is to travel to each region studying and catching dragon types and training them. He does take on the gym challenges and ends up facing the evil teams that threaten the peace of the region but more on accident than anything.
Zeito is my gay boy and I pair him with either N (AHHH) Guzma (AHHHHHHHH) Lance (@m@) or Volkner. Now this being said, I am willing to flex to pair him with an OC and he can be straight as well, I just would love to pair him with Guzma most of all.

Arina, starts off in Kanto's Lavender Town and thus is a baby trainer in that region.
Arina's only desire is to learn more about Pokemon and stray away from the world of humans, she does desire to one day become a professor but not until she is satisfied with her travels and becomes more comfortable around other people. She rarely actually tries to take on the gym challenges, somehow she has always fallen upon them.
Arina is my shy little baby I'd love to see her with Volkner (AHHHHHHHH) Guzma (o///o) N (Can you tell my favs yet) Now that being said she is open to pair with a fellow OC but it would be mxf only please and thank you.

Lastly, I have a third lady that is just for ocxoc and mxf that will not be detailed as it will base of what you're oc would be. I have a lot of characters but if I am gonna do ocxoc I like to pair them well enough first hand.

How I write
Third person, multi paragraph literate and sometimes I can rattle off to Novella length but only if you get it out of me. I will not spend a hundred words describing the color of the sky like this is a paid project.
I simple ask for effort in return for effort. No one liners, period.
Willing to double if I am able to play the character for ya
Can do/willing to handle mature themes as I am 27 and female if that matters
I plot as I go, my characters are my plots and the adventures they fall into are me fucking with them hahahahahha
I reply as much as I am replied to, I can belt out more than a few hundred words in minutes and if you keep up then you shall get dozens of replies a day *Unless I am at work*
I only do it in PM to keep it organized better, I do not care much for discord since it has character limits but I may be talked into it.

Think that covers it all, you can comment or message me I am pretty laid back to chat with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back