• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shot in the Dark

Ruby finished walking up the long flight of stairs, hardly out of breath. She looked around her. She was late, very late. There where no people left. She looked all around the corners of the room for another person. Spotting another, she skipped towards him. "Hello~" she said happily.

Mikhail was awfully late, but he actually didn't care. He took his time climbing up the stairs, not really in a hurry. While other students ran up the stairs in fear of being late, he just walked, taking his time. By the time he reached the top step, everyone had gone to class. He was headed to his own class when a girl called out to him. "Hey, glad to see I'm not the only one late." He said, smiling at the unnaturally perky and happy girl, maybe not unnaturally, just very happy and perky.

Ruby smiled, sticking out her hand. "My name is Ruby Rose, weapon." She said. "Say, are you a meister?" She asked, her silver eyes blinking with curiosity.

He smiled back at her, taking her hand and shaking it. "Mikhail Bastion, meister." He said to her, admiring her eyes. It was unique and beautiful, and he liked it. "Weapon huh? What weapon can you change into?" He ask out of curiosity. "Headed for class?" He said, which is quite obvious.

Ruby smiled. "Of course. I am a high impact sniper rifle combined with a scythe." She said, looking at him. 'It is nice to meet you Mikhail."

"The pleasure is mine." He said to her, the grin not leaving his face. "Really cool weapon, my two favorite weapons in one. Now, if you don't mind, we are running late. So why don't we continue this in class." He said, heading for the classroom.

Ruby nodded. "Though I still don't have a meister. Now what am I supposed to do!" She asked herself.

He spread his hands, as if the answer was so obvious. "I am a meister, and I do love the weapon you become, so why don't we become partners? We both also lack a sense of punctuality, which is good." He said to her.

Ruby smiled. "Well then, we best be going, because where late." She said, grabbing his hand and running off.

He stumbled a little, not expecting it, but he finally matched her steps, both of the running unison. "Oh boy, you have no problem holding a guy's hand?" He joked.

Ruby walked confidently to her seat, not caring that the teacher was yelling at them, or that she was still holding his hand.

He sat beside her, their hands still locked together. "You must really like holding my hand, don't you?" He whispered in her ear.

Ruby smiled and let go of his hand. "Oh, sorry didn't notice." She said, leaning forward on her desk.

He smiled at her. "Don't worry, I don't mind you holding my hand. It felt really nice actually." He said to her. "Hmm, I'm just curious, have you been able to change into a weapon since birth?"

Ruby smiled. "It feels like I am in my human body, just that if you see me in the blade, I will have no clothes. That is what the outside of the weapon is. But you only see from the shoulders up."

"What do you mean how are you supposed to know?! I wouldn't do that to you! Why, did you think I was some sort of pervert?! Jeez!" He said, glaring at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back