Shipping

Bonapart X Lumen is viable

They met once as children (and we have a mini 1x1 running now...)

We shall see how it goes. Alot can change people over years. And not to mention you will have undergone your physical change and no telling how that will affect you. Plus there is a couple of weird Furniture that maaaaaay be a hindrance lol

Woo wants to pair up the creepy looking dream eating loli across the hall.

Also -snorts up digital shipping crack cocaine- 

Here we go. Time for crackships. My body is ready.

- Lumen and Ella

- Iggy x Bonnie (Try that B.S Narcissistic Romance out.)

- Wayne x Kitty

- Ursula x Iris

Woo wants to pair up the creepy looking dream eating loli across the hall.

Also -snorts up digital shipping crack cocaine- 

Here we go. Time for crackships. My body is ready.

- Lumen and Ella

- Iggy x Bonnie (Try that B.S Narcissistic Romance out.)

- Wayne x Kitty

- Ursula x Iris

Wait wait.... me loving me? I mean they love each other in that sibling way.... I don't think I could even functionally do that lol. They would have to have like one sided phone conversations and then shift randomly and have the other half.

Wait wait.... me loving me? I mean they love each other in that sibling way.... I don't think I could even functionally do that lol. They would have to have like one sided phone conversations and then shift randomly and have the other half.

Thus is the nature of the crackship

Either way shipping Iggy is hard cause Bonnie is a female who has issues with physical closeness with people at first despite her sweet and sour disposition. And Igg's has a small fear of woman, the stronger the womans personality over his the more greater the fear. Not to mention they both have idealism about romance and relationships and though it makes for a great partner to be sure, it makes them hesitant to believe that others care or want to be with them for them. Not to mention in there mind they are lying to everyone with who and what they are and no one really see's them.

But this is all before a single class and they can change in this new environment

Guess the one advantage they have is they are both Pansexual

Last edited by a moderator:
We shall see how it goes. Alot can change people over years. And not to mention you will have undergone your physical change and no telling how that will affect you. Plus there is a couple of weird Furniture that maaaaaay be a hindrance lol

xD  True true. 

Kanon: *interrupts romantic moment* ...Milady, shall I set up wedding invitations?

-----

Shannon: *walks in* OH! You two are kissing! Well, don't mind me~, I'm just furniture! *silence for a moment* Ah, yes, I did your laundry, milady! Would you like me to organize it by color, style, or level of sex appeal?

xD  True true. 

Kanon: *interrupts romantic moment* ...Milady, shall I set up wedding invitations?

-----

Shannon: *walks in* OH! You two are kissing! Well, don't mind me~, I'm just furniture! *silence for a moment* Ah, yes, I did your laundry, milady! Would you like me to organize it by color, style, or level of sex appeal?

Dies laughing xD  

tumblr_ni8yoi6qLO1u55xnmo4_500.gif

Kannon/Shannon X Iggs[F]/Iggs[M]?

I find it funny you take the time to do the brackets lol. I just do Igg's and Bonnie cause they are both technically Iggy Bonapart lol. Man I just realized whoever is in their homeroom will instantly know that there is something going on when Bonnie sits in Igg's seat for classes

I find it funny you take the time to do the brackets lol. I just do Igg's and Bonnie cause they are both technically Iggy Bonapart lol. Man I just realized whoever is in their homeroom will instantly know that there is something going on when Bonnie sits in Igg's seat for classes

Yeah, and I've planned that whoever is sitting next to Ella will at one point get asked by her to join her riot/fight. x D

Wayne may be liable to violence if Kitty even tries to confess love toward him. The only problem is how to make that seem like an unironic, and completely serious moment that doesn't come off as tsundere

Maybe, but Ill go where the rp's take me. Heck Igg's may fall for one person and Bonnie another. Won't that be intresting

That'd be the most confusing ship I'd ever see? Would they share? Would one just give up and go for the other? And how would one of the crushes feel? SO MANY QUESTION, TULA-CHAN! 

That'd be the most confusing ship I'd ever see? Would they share? Would one just give up and go for the other? And how would one of the crushes feel? SO MANY QUESTION, TULA-CHAN! 

Don't ask me it hasn't happen I make no plans with characters. I treat them as living entities and if I feel the pull while rping to bond with another character I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back