shes gonna save me, call me baby.

starboy.

nihilist blues.
hello, everyone. my name is athena, or if you want to get technical, my actual name's sebastian (like the crab). i've written for around eight years now, and roleplayed for about five. i'm also a guy, don't be too shocked. my current fascinations are stranger things, percy jackson, and jake gyllenhaal. i've got one friend, so don't be afraid to say hi. ♡

Hey there! Welcome to RPNation! My name is Laverna, it’s nice to meet you! I think you will enjoy this site, it really is a wonderful place.

omg i had the biggest crush on jake gyllenhaal when i was 10 back when he did donnie darko and bubble boy (2001!)
id spend my time saving every pic i could from iheartjake.com's gallery hahaha
omg them nostalgic feels
welcome to the family!

omg i had the biggest crush on jake gyllenhaal when i was 10 back when he did donnie darko and bubble boy (2001!)
id spend my time saving every pic i could from iheartjake.com's gallery hahaha
omg them nostalgic feels
welcome to the family!
i love him so very much, he's one of my favorite actors. donnie darko is.... iconic. but thank you so very much! i'm glad to be here.

i love him so very much, he's one of my favorite actors. donnie darko is.... iconic. but thank you so very much! i'm glad to be here.
i used him for my very first rp character's face claim hahaha
and yesyesyesyes my nickname through out high school was donnie because i was obsessed with the movie
even on all the roleplaying sites i was on, my user name is something along the lines of 'donnie' (like xdonnie, `donnie, even `donniejones at one point haha)

i used him for my very first rp character's face claim hahaha
and yesyesyesyes my nickname through out high school was donnie because i was obsessed with the movie
even on all the roleplaying sites i was on, my user name is something along the lines of 'donnie' (like xdonnie, `donnie, even `donniejones at one point haha)
i don't blame you — the movie (and jake's face) is very good. and omg, that's amazing, i love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back