• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadowhunter Academy

Malachi looked around, "well if everyones is ready then lets go." He quickly drew the rune, and the group teleported a few blocks south of the demon group. at first they looked like a group of goth teenagers but as the glamour faded away, they saw what the demons really were. "alright, everyone do what they do best. Shawn, need us to wait a moment so you can get in position?"

Gwen hid her weapons and fixed her hair and her beanie, looking like a scene/goth kid herself. "I could be a distraction if you want." she said while throwing her hair back slightly. Elizabeth raised a brow at her as she twirled her small hand axes lightly.

"Alright, If you're up to it, Im going to run ahead, one block over, climb that building and get ready to jump down on them. everyone needs to be ready by the time they get to that building." Malachi said, unintentionally and unknowingly taking a leadership position

Gwen nodded and fixed her hair and put in her piercings and started walking over to the goth kids/demons casually, looking slightly bored. Elizabeth quickly headed off towards a building which would be a good point to jump down on the demons from.

"I need to get on top of something," Shawn said, readying himself. "Dem bitches be crazy," he muttered, running to the building. He then climbed the bricks out of place and was soon near the top.

When he got to the top, he dusted off his hands and took out his bow. Scanning his surroundings, he looked at the demons. He got ready to shoot, but waited.

((Would it be okay to have arrows and daggers made from the same material of a seraph blade?))

I am a dolphin.

(yes and sorry i dissapeared)

Watches Gwen form around a corner, just a short distance away so that she can jump in when needed.

Shawn waited to shoot. He watched Gwen, and was going to have the others attack before him. He absolutely couldn't wait to kill.

I am a dolphin.

Glances up to where Shawn was perched ready to fire, then back at the demons. tightens her grip on the knife blade, ready to get her hands dirty

Gwen lights a cigarette while walking over to chat with the demon/goth kids. "Sup?" She said while nodding slightly. Elizabeth watching carefully, hidden.

Shawn eyes the demons while ready to shoot. He was ready to put a hole through their faces. He could feel the daggers in his jacket, and that was good. At least he had all his weapons with him.

I am a dolphin.

((Its just hard to have a fight scene when the person who started it is never on. HAHA well thats hard to do until we get out of this location isnt it...))

As Gwen got the demons' attention, They walked, right under him, and Malachi silently jumped, swords held at his sides. landing in the middle of the group. Standing to his full height, he smiled, "I guess that would be me." He chuckled as he stabbed the one nearest him in the stomach, then lobbed off its head.

((there were 12 demons, now 11 let everyone get at least 1))

Shawn let the arrow rip, and it hit a demon straight in the eye, then threw a dagger straight through him. He them jumped down and said to them, "11's a crowd, how about 20?" he asked, chuckling.

I am a dolphin.

Pulls her dagger taking a breath lunges forward behind a demon, who happened to be off to the side, as if on guard. She rakes the demon down the side with the tip of the blade, leaving it stunned. Plunges the blade into its forehead and whirls around stabbing a second demon in the chest. She had forgotten how fun killing demons was.

Elizabeth quickly flipped down and slashed the two demons with her hand axes made out of seraph ore. "7." She said calmly while Gwen seemed to continue to smoke as she stabbed a demon who had gotten close. "6." She said with a grin and blow the smoke out.

Shawn got out another dagger and stabbed another demon. And another. "Four's a crowd," he said grinning wickedly.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back