• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SEVER THE MARIONETTE'S STRINGS: A Genshin Impact Based RP REDUX

bumping! just as a reminder this rp will likely always be open!, and you're always welcome to take a break and rejoin later on! just note that any limited roles can be replaced if you do drop out

the ic thread is up! if you still haven't done your cses or want to hop in now, no need to worry! we're always gonna be open :D the iudex role is also available again!

👀 i am so intrigued by this ... and so interested in joining, just unsure of what role 😓

i finally decided haha, is it possible for me to reserve a fatui harbinger, and tianquan? if not i can choose something else :)

i finally decided haha, is it possible for me to reserve a fatui harbinger, and tianquan? if not i can choose something else :)
sure thing! i believe the 9th is the only harbinger left so all the harbinger spots are taken (unless some people back out - still need to do a check in with a few peeps!) i will mark them off when i get back on my computer ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back