Seeking Partners!

Tehila

Unlucky Member
Hello all~

I am very new to this site, and still trying to catch onto all of it's quirks. I'll introduce myself real quick, and then I'll get into what I'm looking for. C:

My name is Rachel, but Tehila is just fine. I'm a 21 year old who is constantly coming up with plot ideas and characters. In class, at work, when I'm trying to sleep, all the time. I have been role-playing for a long time on different sites. I tapered off for awhile, as I am a busy lady (Work part/full-time, School full-time), but I think I am ready to commit again. I joined this site a couple weeks ago, and I'm ready to really get into it.

As for role-plays, I'm very open to just about anything. I have mostly played females in the past, because I can identify with them better, as I am one. I am willing to double characters if you would like. I can return post length up to a point. I prefer a paragraph or two, anything more or less, I tend to get uninspired. I definitely don't mind romance, but it has to be developed, not something that just happens. No offense to anyone else, but MxF pairing are what I do, just because it is the way I am. Other than those things, I'm more than happy to listen to any ideas you have!

Ideas:

-Modern Day "Specials/Mutants" Running from Government

-Murder Suspects Running from Police

-Medieval Royalty x Knight/Slave/Peasant/Royalty in Arranged Marriage

-Fantasy Creature/Human

-Guardian Angel/Human

-Mage/Healer x Warrior/Fighter

-Ambassador x Protector

-Circus Performers

-Eragon OC

-Sword Art Online OC

-Attack on Titan OC

-Game of Thrones OC

-Star Wars OC

-World of Warcraft OC

I'm open to any of your ideas also! Just let me know, thanks! C:

Glad to see some interest! If you send me a PM with your ideas and what you want to do, I'll get back to ASAP. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back