• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ -- craving interests check

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Galleria

mood.

???

location.

???

tags.

@ user

I'm itching to start writing, so I'm going to keep information about myself brief. I'm Vegas! I'm almost 21, and I use he/him. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years, and writing for longer. Recent college graduate and I'm working, so my schedule has become more open. I love collaborating and OOC chatter and just getting to know my writing partner, so I'd love someone equally as friendly! I'd heavily prefer OOC chatter to be through Discord, but writing and plotting can be done either on-site or via Discord.

I have a few writing samples to share if need be! But my responses usually range from 4-6 paragraphs, anything over 1.5k words may be too much for me, but at the end of the day, it's always quality over quantity! The minimum must be 2 paragraphs to keep engagement and the plot moving forward. If I had to categorize my writing style it would mostly fall under "lazy-lit," borderline novella style. Personally, romance is not mandatory, but highly preferred! Any sort of connection/dynamic. Romantic, enemies, enemies to lovers, friendship, brotherhood, one-sided, mind-games, etc etc. All forms of human connections are interesting to explore!

As for response timing, at least once a week, but I know everyone's life is different and hectic so I don't adhere to a strict schedule! Whenever you're available, or whenever I'm available. That being said, I love plotting and will most definitely chatter every day about our characters, or anything that reminds me of them in the plot! I lean towards darker/mature topics and themes, so please share any triggers or limits you may have, I don't want to cross anyone's boundaries.

This is where the fun begins. Current cravings! I'm open to all pairings, and genders, and I hope you are the same!
If you need more information or plot details don't hesitate to message me about what you're interested in and we can work something out! Sorry if this thread is bare-bones.

Batman( Comics, shows, movies, games, anything goes.)
CANON INTERESTS: Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne, Harvey Dent, Harley Quinn
ABLE TO WRITE: Jason Todd, Selina Kyle, Edward Nygma, Ra's Al Ghul, Bruce Wayne + ( Just ask! )

Attack on Titan ( Have not read the manga.)
CANON INTERESTS: Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, Zeke Jaegar
ABLE TO WRITE: Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Jean Kirstein, Pieck Finger, Annie Leonhart, Hange Zoe

Persona 4 ( HUGE CRAVING AND BRAIN ROT ! )
CANON INTERESTS: Yu Narukami, Rise Kujikawa
ABLE TO WRITE: Just ask! : )

Fallout ( TV and Fallout New Vegas )
Only interested in doing original plots and concepts for this !

Cyberpunk 2077 ( ALSO HUGE CRAVING ! )
CANON INTERESTS: ??
ABLE TO WRITE: Ask! : )

Also interested in exploring tons of original concepts for this game and world, I have tons of OCs rattling around I need to use and create gigs for. But, I can write for a few canon characters as well! I'd even love to write Johnny Silverhand for your version of V, terrorize them until they storm into Arasaka Tower together.

More Fandoms To Come!

vegas

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

006c0c25f16f695199d21fb56c1bdd98.gif

Last edited:
8) HEY! Thanks for the kudos on my interest checker. I see that you're looking for a Cyberpunk rp and I'm wondering if you'd be interested? Let me know, I can send you a DM.
Thanks!

8) HEY! Thanks for the kudos on my interest checker. I see that you're looking for a Cyberpunk rp and I'm wondering if you'd be interested? Let me know, I can send you a DM.
Thanks!
Hello! Yes please send me a message and we can discuss more ! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back