• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Hades

"Um. . You just passed by the classroom door." Kiyomi told him, watching John looking around for a specific thing.

"That's not what I'm looking for." John left, and started to walk outside the school. Maybe start another revolution... better find some humans. He started to think of ways to escape, finding none. "Only if I had my computer..."

"What are you looking for then?" Kiyomi asked, following John. She cocked her head to the side. Kiyomi would stop following him and tell the authority if anything would get too far and out of her control.

"Go back to class or I'm telling the authority." Kiyomi told him, with more assertiveness and commanding in her voice.

Beelzebozo raised his hand.

"How's about the Ritual of Ashk-Ente? That's a real crowd-pleaser, 'specially when the reaper pops up wearin' whatever hat ya put in the rune circle! Hell, it ain't too hard, neither!"

Dexter smiled "good job class. Now let's perform a simple demon summoning ritual but before I do that let me explain some thing. There are two types of demons me and you who roam the planes of the nether world. And the kind of brainless animal like killing machine demons that were dammed to the depths of tartarus. We will be summoning the second kind using a more advanced ritual then neccesary. Split into three groupes group one plays music to calm and help summon the beast group two performs the chant and activates the ruins, that I already drew for you. Group three subdues the beast if thing get messy." Dexter smiled. "If you die it's not my fault as stated in the school signup. begin"

Ayama raised her hand with a skeptical expression on her face. "If you do die, don't you get sent back into hell? Also, I'll be taking the group that plays calm music." She appreciated the teacher giving them the opportunity to let them split themselves up.

Beelzebozo cracked his knuckles. He'd summoned creatures before, so obviously he'd be well-learned in summoning them.

"Aight, scrubs. I've got a demon for you kids to summon. Two a' you's, c'mon over here an' I'll show ya how to summon a Honker."

(NO NOTIFICATIONS DX)

(Lemme post for everyone XDx)

Ryan sat comfortably in his classroom, shiuffling through his future lesson plans. The moments of the assembly running constantly through his train of thought, Ryan blew his breath ever so silently and slowly, carefully shifting his gaze towards the clock that hung on the wall. So far, he hadn't been much of a teacher, and decided his complaints were invalid due to that fact. With somewhat of a rushed motion, Ryan placed his plans into the filing cabinet, before taking hold of a separate pack of slips and standing up from his seat. This time, he was planning too have everything set out before the kids even entered the classroom. And hopefully, the cuter ones would sit closer to him. Grinning at the thought in a cheesy manner, Ryan made his way around the desks, setting down slips of paper on the top corners of each desk.

Alana settled quietly behind her master, clasped her hands together, before setting them in her lap. Lately, nothing much had happened, and of course, she had no problem with it at all. Besides, after the rat chase, many things had seemed to act as an actual school. All except the fact she was being forced to serve someone she barely knew. Mumbling to herself, she rolled her irises. "Some Lord."

Asmod yawned, dragging himself up to sit on the top of a desk. Being in this little, Temptation class felt like home to him, but of course, he was quite sure something was bound to happen. While in thought, Asmod ran his right hand though his hair, contemplating Mel's absence.

ScytheMeister7 said:
((W-where is everyone.... This notification system sucks so much))
((People haven't been on very much in the past week or so. I suspect it's because people have end-of-quarter finals around this time, so not much room for lollygagging for the high/middle-school kids.))

DrBones said:
((People haven't been on very much in the past week or so. I suspect it's because people have end-of-quarter finals around this time, so not much room for lollygagging for the high/middle-school kids.))
((Yeah. I forgot about those. Thought if I didn't think about them for a while, I'd be less stressed. That was a bad decision))

Hellvetica went straight to group three her specialty was killing anyway she didn't mind that barley anyone noticed her if she where anywhere after all she was created to be lurking....waiting for the plea of death she got up and walked slowly and stood in group three

(Well. I'm using her images as one of my characters, and she is one of my characters, and I like the anime she's in xD )

Misakichan said:
(( @ScythetheMeister7 Reply to Kiyomi's response? The response is the very first post in page 69. ))
((She's telling who to return to class? I'm a bit confused, It's been a while))

Kiyomi spun towards Alistair. "He's supposed to be in class!" She barked, having an attitude alike the tempered teacher in the auditorium. Though, she lessened her guard, she being Meta Human but did they know that? Kiyomi is supposed to be shunned and look down upon. Offspring of demon and human? Insane! It was possible, for a demon to fall in love with a human but frowned upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back