Saga von Gaia; Dungeon Quest

Sen Pai

I'm back, baby.
RULES & REGULATIONS

1. Literacy. Please have a general understanding of the English language. Being literate does not mean you have to be an extremely experienced roleplayer or post long ass replies, all we require of you is the average ability to read and write. There is no punishment or shame if you make a mistake. This is an understanding roleplay.
  2. No one-liners. These roleplays will never, ever, ever accept a one-liner. Saga von Gaia is driven by the roleplayers' creativity and decision making. Please be kind to other roleplayers and giving them enough detail to go off of your post and keep the roleplay moving. There will be a minimum of two paragraphs considering SvG is open to all roleplayers with a reasonable amount of writing.
  3. No Mary-Sues. All characters have their strengths, flaws, different personalities, and weaknesses. No character is perfect. This does not mean you cannot have a strong character, just make sure they have their flaws. I personally like to say that a Mary Sue is no created by the traits that they hold but by the way the writer conveys their character. Just have a realistic character since Sailor Moon is not a quarter demon and half elf.
  4. No claiming a character. Saga von Gaia roleplays do have a romantic side, it all depends on how you, the roleplayers, decide to write it. "No claiming a character" means you cannot look at another character and say, "Hey, can that character be my character's love interest?" Don't do it. You are able to create past relations with other characters. We just don't want characters who have never met each other suddenly fall in love.
  5. Do not mix character photos. When you are creating your characters, I do not want to see a range of photos between real to anime to descriptions. Photos are allowed, but they are only "digital" type pictures. I simply do not want Selena Gomez running around with magic.
  6. No God Moding. This goes for all characters, no matter what you are. No character is indestructible. Here, I make the final decision on who dies and who lives. If your character gets sick or injured, make sure it is not melodrama. You cannot take over my roleplay. I am God here. But, seriously. No God Moding.
  7. No Bunnying or Meta-Gaming. Do not take control of someone else's character without their permission. Not only is it rude and annoying, it's against the site's rules. For meta-gaming, this means that if something is revealed and discussed in the out of character thread, you cannot and will not have your character “magically” know what’s happening without a proper reason.
  8. Be polite. While taking part in my roleplay, you will treat others with respect and kindness. You will not insult them or flame them. I do not want to see any fights between roleplayers or else someone will be kicked out. If there are any problems, please contact me immediately.
  9. PG-13. Now, this rule only applies to sexual content. Go ahead and give us all the gore, violence, and profanity that you want! If your character does end up getting sexual, please remember to fade to black. We don’t want to read that, ya nasty.
  10. Be realistic. Be realistic from fights, to wounds, to facing enemies, to even love. In the real world, love does not last forever and people can fall in and out of love. Cheating can happen. If your character falls in love, they can die, break up, or leave them for someone else. Realism is what makes this roleplay complex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back