☀️ S E A S I D E ☀️

Kyna

❁ Belles Fleurs ❁
Rosemond, Washington State.

tumblr_mwd1dsSTeV1shhauno1_500.gif

‖ THE TOWN ‖

With its charming mainstreet, cozy cafés, and boutiques lining the street, one couldn't help but dream about living in such
perfection. What is it like? Undisturbed, peaceful, quiet.

So, how did an investigation for murder show up on Rosemond's doorsteps? You can ask a group of teenagers at the town's very own high school. Students at Cape Coral know. In fact, some of them have hands-on 'experience.' And the most shocking part, the police department doesn't have a clue. Or a lead. But why? Why hasn't the seemingly cookie-cutter population of Rosemond stood up or spoken out? Is it because they know something? Or.. someone?

There's a lot going on behind the small-town façade. The students at Cape Coral have histories, and they say your history follows you everywhere. Some people hold more power over others. There was a motive. There was blackmail. The teens at Cape Coral are most definitely guilty.

‖ THE ANON ‖

Much like TV shows or novels, there's an antagonist to this story. They're unknown. Some people would go as far to admit that they don't exist, that this
thing is one of their neighbors. This ANON knows things that cannot be even uttered. And they wanted somebody dead. With their knowledge of secrets and history, ANON will try to convince students at Cape Coral to pull the trigger.

This roleplay is the daily lives of students at Cape Coral, where they're constantly harassed and threatened.

The perpetrator's motive is clear- kill Samantha Hayes, or your secrets go out.

‖~‖

This roleplay was based off of the TV show Pretty Little Liars (I'm a diehard fangirl ok don't judge).

The posting level is
casual, but I'm expecting detailed vocabulary and dedication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back