• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
4d560fb8c3c42639f91a2a4f23937d56.jpg
Xander was disappointed they had failed, but seeing as he did his best he was satisfied with the results all in all, aside the entire group had failed. Perhaps this was a test used to evaluate their progress from the beginning to the end of the year? Considering Beacon was famous for their teaching abilities regarding huntsman he wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Still as the teams were listed, the headmaster then began to call the names of their team leaders.

As he called out their team leader's name, it turned out to be the girl who ran away earlier, and the group was the people he met earlier. He wasn't quite sure how to take the headmaster's decision, Xander knew thanks to his shyness around women he wouldn't do well as a leader. However for the others Lapis didn't seem to be a good leader as she seemed... a bit overly gung ho about killing grimm, aside Lapis also seemed to be from a culture that used even less technology than his own, which was saying something for old farmers who didn't trust new robots to farm their fields.

He didn't know enough about Weldon so the boy might just have a good personality for leader. Still of all the people he had met thus far, someone so emotionally immature and dependent on others like the girl apparently named Sapphira, they were likely to cause issues for the team. Sure it would be good personal growth for them, but at the same time it would be better to give them the position once they had done their maturing... for not it seemed more a liability than anything.

Xander sighed as Sapphira began to protest with a whine, which were quickly silenced by the headmaster's glowering gaze. The girl hung her head as what seemed to be a wash of negative emotions swept over her as she grabbed her key and headed out into the hall. In the meantime Lapis seemed annoyed, the reason he wasn't sure but from what she said earlier she greatly enjoyed killing Grimm so perhaps being forced to stop was the reason, regardless she wasn't happy and left before even hearing the teams. Xander sighed and grabbed her keycard for her.

He was now faced with a dilemma, run after Lapis, console Sapphira... he could either ask Weldon to do one of the two or try and do it all himself, or hope it all worked out. On the one hand he wasn't good with women, and he would have a hard time consoling Sapphira, on the other hand Weldon would likely have a hard time with Lapis due to her... amazonian nature. If a fight was needed to convince her to come back and that not everyone was a... child as she put it, he was the best bet. However he didn't know Weldon nor his ability to console people. However at this point he remembered that Sapphira had a brother whom she mentioned and he saw her with before. Perhaps if he got Atomic and Weldon to console Sapphira things would work out with the two team mates getting closer... unfortunately Weldon was no where in sight.

Xander sighed and went over to find the sibling, who was with their new team. "Excuse me I need to borrow him for a second." Xander proclaimed before taking Atomic. "You're sister isn't doing so great, I'm not good at dealing with females, I don't know where our other team member is, and I have to run after the feral spider girl who left her keycard and stormed off to what I can only assume is the forest... for reasons." He explained, grimacing at the prospect at having to tame the wild spider girl when he was already bad with girls. "Please just calm her down and help her get to the dorm where hopefully Weldon can either assist or take over for you." Xander declared with concern before looking over his shoulder towards where Lapis ran off. "Anyways please excuse me I need to find a wild child." Xander said with a series of apologies before he ran off after Lapis.

Xander ran off only a few minutes after Lapis and made his way towards where she ran off, before wandering some and calling her name to find her. "Lapis? Can you come here, I need to give you your keycard." He shouted again as he began to wander at the outskirts of the forest. "Lapis I know you're around here somewhere." He declared as he looked around for her. Talking to a girl face to face was much harder than yelling for one to come down from whatever treetop or bush they were hiding in.
Pumpkid Pumpkid Karcen Karcen Flintstone Flintstone (Mentioned)

Last edited:
Lucoco

The test ended somewhat anti-clamatically, they didn't get to fight the purple grimm and the headmaster said they all failed the test. Oh, well at least they all survived and if everyone failed, then it really doesn't matter at all. Lucoco was actually more interested with the technology they used to create the test venue. Her eyes really went wide in awe when the whole place disappear, it's like her semblance, but much better! Her semblance didn't give whatever she makes any real substance so she can't wait until they learn about it in class.

Then came the announcement for the team. Tanner, Atomic, Buc, Lucoco. She knew Tanner from the ship and the boy who gave her the totem was also her so she was happy that she at least a bit familiar with the member of her team. As the leader, the first thing Tanner wants to do seemed to be making sure everyone knows what everyone else can do. She didn't like spelling out her own weakness and strength like that, but... she's not in Vacuo now. She's not talking to a bunch of probably bandit inside a run down tavern so she should be fine opening up a bit more.

"My turn! My turn!" She said enthusiastly before she clapped twice and suddenly the atmosphere around them seemed to have darkened slightly, a spotlight without any source shone above her as she started her introduction.

"My name is Lucoco. I came from Vacuo. Used to drive around the tribe's van. You know, it has giant meat grinder attached to the front and fancy thruster so we can run over smaller grimms and escape from the bigger ones. Kinda wished I can bring it here but of course that's not possible." Lucoco let out a giggle as she realized that she's started to go off topic like usual.

"Anyway, in a fight. I prefer to not fight, but I guess since I'm here I must fight, yes. So just count me as a traps and snipes person. See here is my lovely bow, Butter. And no, it can't transform into a gun." Lucoco proudly showed off her bow to her team. It's just a regular wooden bow, well maintained but looks quite old. The black paint on the body had been dulled from countless use and prolonged exposure to sandstorm.

"I also make my own arrows, but I think it will be too long if I start babbling about it so here, look at my spear instead. It's a gift so I haven't mastered it yet, but it sure looks beautiful right?" The thing Lucoco pulled out was a metallic cylinder which unfolded into a full blown mechanical spear almost as long as her own height. It's sterile white body and brilliant blue light peeking out from the inside make it really contrast from Lucoco's more grounded brown and red attire. She folded the spear back into a cylinder.

"For semblance. I can make illusion with it. I'm not sure how to explain it either so hopefully my little demonstration with the light was enough... Yeah, that's it. I think that should be enough for now. The boys from my place usually complained about me talking too much so I will end my in introduction here. Let's all get along! Love you all!"

Pumpkid Pumpkid Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Lapis had already found a branch that was able to hold her even she heard Xander calling out to her. She was in truth still very annoyed with everything. She had visited other villages before and found they did things differently, but never like this. What a keycatd even was Lapis didn't know it was plastic and was no key abd why dud they need keys? Of grimm attacked why did you want to be stuck inside instead of able to fight or flee? It had to be some kind of magic like the grimm room, like the sky ships, like so much of this place. Lapis simply had no exposure to it and magic was the best word she had even if she knew it wasn't right.

"Should the leader not seek out lost team members?" Lapis asked as she desended from the branch on her threads "I do not like this school much I was told of how this place made heroes that fought Grimm but it seems more like a daycare" lapis really hadn't planned to vent but someone was here so she did "This place is to diffrent I do not like it" she continued not knowing she was in a way just having culture shock and seeking what was comfortable in a completly alien place.

Nula Dopplers / Asher Cobalt
(A collaboration post with Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
Mention: Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Pumpkid Pumpkid

The pacing of everything was swift with little time to lose. Asher had followed Principal Vos out of the crowd to personally deliver the fallen girl to a safer environment. Nula’s gaze did not divert anywhere else but to him and her future leader. The halls became quiet as the voices of the other students faded away. She would soon find herself stepping foot into a clinic. A rather decent one. The quiet atmosphere was a breath of fresh air for her. Although still remained worrisome towards the injured girl.

There the team was greeted with a man in a white coat. Assuming this is the school nurse. They quickly fetched the unconscious blonde girl to one of the beds. Nula gladly found a chair. Very comfortable one. A Taijutu? A Taijutu class Grimm is dangerous to face on their own. Slippery and cunning.

“What a day…” She murmured to herself. A lot has happened so far. She’s now with her newfound team but their leader is down for the count. What bravery did she do? She could only imagine how she ended up like that. The curtains close and she’d find herself in the room with Asher and the girl she recognized from earlier. She took two deep breaths before she looked back up to the tall horned faunus.

“Is… She going to be alright? H-how did you find her?” She asked in her tiny pitched voice, squeezed from the stress of finding him carrying another team member.

Asher simply let out a bit of a worried huff. As he looked down at Nula shaking his head a little bit. “Honestly i'm not sure but, its the first day someone dying would just not be very hmm sporting you know?” Asher would sit down on the ground ending up somewhat more level to Nula as he’d pat the girl on the shoulder. “But honestly we should all be fine, especially her.. They wouldn’t like put a taijutu in there without some sort of precision for it you know”

Nula looks down to the cold tiled floor. He’s right. Perhaps she was just overreacting, even the principal assured that it’s only training. She is enrolled in Vale’s Grimm hunting academy. Out of natural shyness, she could only glance at Asher who was at eye level. “I-i’m sorry about earlier… I… Couldn’t find you i-in the… Maze. I got lost.” She followed after with an exhausted sigh before looking down again.

Asher would just shrug giving a little smile towards Nula as she seemed so.. Upset with the situation. “Hey its fine it happens the whole place was a mess hell.. It was moving so there wasn’t really a chance we’d run into one another” Asher said with a soft tone hoping to make her feel a bit better but well it was hard to feel good about the situation. “Though it's awfully convenient that we ended up on the same team right seeing as we ended up talking before everything happened pretty good right?” asher would add with a grin.

She looks back up to him and not by accident. Putting her hands close to her chest. “Y-yeah…” She replied meekly with her eyeglasses adding flare to her slightly brightened eyes. She was more than glad to at least know someone a little bit. “Thanks. For saving her– our teammate. Oh!” Quickly she began to pat around her dark colored clothing. Searching in her very few pockets. Drawing out a keycard out of her pocket and into her hand. “Do you have one o-of these?” She asked. “Sh-should we go to our dorm room now? Maybe prepare for tomorrow?” Mumbling the last part. She suggested while still holding the keycard out to Asher. She glanced at the easy going principal whom she is too intimidated to ask a single question given the man’s position.

“Hu don’t think i have the keycard at the moment, good thinking there Nula, but yeah lucky i did save her hey?” Asher said with a grin on his face. She did seem a little happier however the man shifted his hand to gently pat the girl upon the head. It was rather warm owing to Asher being well Asher. “See your holding up a lot better than you even though, just gotta have a bit more confidence in yourself” Asher said softly, getting up and stretching a little as he did so.

Lapis eventually came out from in the trees and Xander let out a sigh of relief. She was quick to ask is Sapphira should have been the one to come after her, to which Xander shrugged, he neither knew nor cared in this instance. All he wanted to do right now was get Lapis back to the dorm and try and sort things out from there. He shivered some as her extra arms and arachnid form creeped him out a little in addition to her being a female making him somewhat shy to respond. "Ah well it does..." He stated not sure how to continue, she was more skilled than almost everyone here from what he could tell but she was by no means stronger than a true hunter or huntress.

After taking a few seconds to compose himself and think of how to explain it, he figured something out. "Ah well let me put it this way. People here are like tree climbers trying to get to the top, you and I are currently here," he stated as he pointed to a fifth of the way up the tree, "everyone else is currently down here," he declared before pointing at his shoulder height. "Everyone has started up the tree, it's just you and I are further ahead. Still we're no where near the teachers here, they're up there." Xander declares before pointing at the treetop. "That's where we're all going to end up, some of us will get there faster than others, but in the end we'll all be there."

Thankfully he had been too wrapped up in his explanation to mess it up, however after he stopped looking at the tree his nerves started tripping up again as the current problem was addressing the school being too different from her home, and he honestly wasn't sure how to do that... and after several failed attempts to start and finish sentences with possible solutions, he finally forced himself to speak properly. "What if we let you decorate the room?"
Karcen Karcen

Lapis Pauk
q51bTLs.jpg

The explanation while logical didn't really make lapis feel any better, in fact it might be a little insulting if Lapis wasn't sure Xander was trying to make her feel better. Lapis was sure from what little she knew she was the match for just about any hunter the school had outside likely the headmaster, she had seen some of his strength, and he was strong. Still the disconnect was there even Xander who wasn't from here might be better than others, but he was not made in a place where grimm attacks were a daily or even hourly thing. This place and the lands around it seemed to be places of peace to lapis. Still despite this having someone else around, someone noticing what she did was a bit nice, even if he seemed oddly scared and nervous. Lapis couldn't fathom anyone being scared by just a spider so she assumed he was scared of talking to girls, even in her home guys could not talk to girls all the time.

Lapis let out a sigh and put her top right hand to her head " Well i guess guys being scared of girls is true no matter where you are. " Lapis said though rather than sounding annoyed she sounded oddly relived " Well first you need to show me how a key card works we didn't have keys at home, or electricity, or buildings made of stone, or a lot of things you have here" She said once more realizing how different here was.

Rosalia followed behind the group, as they walked towards the nurses office, though her gaze never left the people infront of them, constantly observing them, seeing exactly what kind of people they were… though the person she was most interested to see what kind of person they were was Ichor… After all just because someone said you were the leader, doesn’t mean you are… to have the right to lead you have to earn it, even if you have to do so with blood… Rosalia broke her gaze and looked down at her hand, before firmly closing it as if to grasp what she had spilled. Of course, being the one that needed to be protected didn’t give a good impression of Ichor, but the girl could always beat first impressions.

Violeta watched as they went to the Nurse’s office. She didn’t really say much to anyone, rather her other two teammates, pretty much been in their own world and she didn’t really want to get the attention of their principal. She simply waited for them to talk amongst themselves, especially waiting until the other two members of her team finished their conversation, before inserting herself in. “If you two want to go back to the dorms, feel free, I’ll look after our teammate and help her get her bearing after she wakes up and make sure no creeper tries something while she’s unconscious.”

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

“Aight Buc, good to meet ye. So, solid front line type, not much of a talker.” Tanner nodded at the faunus. Buc struck him as a solid fellow, if a bit on the quiet side. More importantly, the man struck him as a line-holder. Which paired excellently with his own style. Socially, well, he’d have to get a few drinks into the lad, and fish out what made him tick.

Lucoco practically jumped forward. Tanner blinked as the energy bunny practically danced through her introduction. Where did the spotlight come from? Did she- she had an illusion semblance. Beautiful. Her bow was obviously her baby, that spear of hers would come in usefull, but her semblance had Tanner rubbing his hands with glee. Oh the potential for shenanigans!

“Ayy fellow nomad! Should stick ye with me then, you’re a mobile version o’ me. Then we get to-”

Right. He hoped to proceed gracefully between one team member and the next, but apparently the wolf faunus among them had other ideas.

Before the guy could escape, Tanner seized his hoody.

“Well hol' up, I'm not speaking Mistrali am I?" he said out loud in a tone just a shade too forced to be friendly.

"With your accent, who the hell knows." the faunus bit back and tugged. "Let go of me kid before I chop your hand off."

Briefly, Tanner’s eyes narrowed. His free hand clenched into a fist.

“S’great n all you think you can run solo. Fer now I just gotta know near, far, or weird and if ish weird, what kinda weird.”

Then he let go of the hoodie.

“Or ye an’ I can have go at it right now so ye can show me.” he growled out, responding to the threat with his own raised hackles. He liked to think of himself as mellow. That was different to a pushover. Right about then, a new face barged in. Well, not entirely new, Tanner knew Xander.
Sadly the boy was here as bearer of bad news.

Two sides warred inside him. On the one hand, like hell was he going to let this guy walk over him, on the other the desire to fix a crisis.

“Ah fer- Fine, bugger off then.” he spat out finally.

Interactions:
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread EldridSmith EldridSmith

Atomic & Saphiria Blackwell
Interactions
: Atomic to Tanner Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka & Xander EldridSmith EldridSmith / Mentions: Xander, Lapis Karcen Karcen Weldon Flintstone Flintstone Resting Buc Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
21cdfa8d08e4ee2031412db942e712cc.jpg Atomic was ready to brawl with his "leader" and give him a piece of his mind. It would certainly be interesting to wipe the floor with him. Before he could make a surprise attack, the two were split by the friendly giant from earlier. They spoke of Saphiria requiring consolation which was partly why he was aggravated in the first place, but Tanner had pulled him back. Thankfully, the taller male cut in only to put a spotlight on Atomic. He could have taken his words with a grain of salt, except for the fact that he is a team member looking out for everyone. It was somewhat a relief that there is someone looking after the squad even if it's been a minute. Atomic glares at Xander, and not in a malicious way. Once Tanner removed his hand and dismissed him, it was evident that the leader was benevolent. Had Atomic been vocal, would he been generous to let him be? Nevertheless, he grunted to both men before taking off to see his sister.

After Xander has shed light on the situation, Atomic then took his leave to meet up with his sister leaving Tanner and Lucoco on their own. As it turns out, no one had bothered to confront Saph and there is a logical explanation. She was hidden in a corner between two knight armor statues. As he approached the girl, she gave no reaction buried into her legs. Atomic took a seat beside her staring at the arched, afternoon window in silence. He contemplated on what to say.

CWVkxr3VAAACI3E.png "It's not fair." She started. "Why do we have to be separate? Why can't they see that twins work better together?" Atomic sighed at her complaints. "Saph, we went over this. People don't care that we're twins. It's true that we would be a deadly duo, but we are also different people. To be seen as that would be better than assuming we are clones, don't you think?" Saph scoffs recalling all the times they introduced themselves as fraternal twins. The questions bombarding them beyond ridiculous as if they held some sort of shared supernatural powers. While they do think alike, it didn't mean they enjoyed the same foods and tastes a hundred percent of the time. They are different aside from genders. Somehow, Atomic is right about being different. Perhaps if she were to prove she is her own, things would change other's mind about who they are as a person, and maybe find their true identities. However, being a leader is not one of them, and she can tell from her squad that they did not see it that way after her tantrum. It was made worse by doing the same thing as she did earlier too.

Saph holds her head embarrassed. "I messed up. I shouldn't be a leader. I know I'm not capable of being one. I walked out like a child and practically flipped my team off before the exam." Atomic tilts his head as his sister proceeds to clarify. "When we split, I met my teammates and made a fool of myself. The arachnid faunus was a bit strong headed and the tall guy was a peacemaker between us." The tall man she mentioned must be Xander, is what Atomic surmised. "Regardless, I think you should start fresh with them by apologizing. That guy you spoke of seems to want to keep everyone in one piece. If anything, you should establish a relationship with him as your right hand man, that way if anything happens, you can turn to him." He advised. Saph was stunned at how much faith he has in her regardless of her status. Then again, he carried wisdom just like their father. A trait he inherited, though he failed to take his own advices every so often for some reason. Perhaps it was because he could only analyze others.

"I guess that's a start." On that note, the Faunus, takes a stand and offers her a hand. "Now that this is cleared up. Will you be ok?" Gladly, she takes his hand and nods. The pair proceed through the halls to their respective dorms, but not without thanking Atomic for his therapy.

Atomic
As Atomic entered the room, Buc had already taken his space and magically redecorated the bed as well with cabin like material. Something, he's accustomed to back home. The scent alone was reminiscent. Surprisingly, the wolf took his bed opposite of Buc. He dropped his belongings and set the luggage under the bed. At the same time, his uniform rests on the the bed. He puts it aside as well inside his drawer before kicking off his shoes and choosing to rest. Tomorrow will be his first day and after a long day, it wouldn't hurt to decompress for the evening.

Saphiria
When Saph entered her dorm, Weldon had been the first to turn in and claim his reign. Saph chose the one in the corner by the window. She drops her bags and reaches for her pajamas. She took the opportunity to prepare for bed. By the time she returned from the bathroom, Lapis and Xander had yet to appear. Part of her felt terrible for not tracking down Lapis and apologizing, so the least she could do is wait for both of them for however long it takes to make amends.

Shaking his head Tanner headed for their dorm in the wake of Buc.

“Guess you seen yer share o sibling struggles Lucoco, got any idea what his problem there was?” he said, assured in the fact they were alone for now.

Belatedly, he realised something. All the others were Faunus. Good Gods above, they didn’t make him team lead based on race right? Could the wolfy boy think that? Beacon, and Vale by extension were not known to be racist holdouts, they shouldn’t have.

Bah.

He shook his head free of doubts and went to work on his bit of dorm. Buc’s decorations were joined by a large map of the known world, with coloured pins strewn in a roughly triangle shaped trail that stretched across three continents. From parts unknown, Tanner somehow also procured a small workshop worth of tools and measuring equipment he set up on one of the desks. Satisfied with his additions, Tanner went about dismantling and maintaining Skoâne for the day. When Atomic deigned to show his face again, Tanner just gave a lazy wave and continued about his business. They could butt heads tomorrow again. It was too late to have a proper brawl.

Interactions
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Pumpkid Pumpkid

Xander blushed when she mentioned being scared of girls, he wanted to correct her but by no means was he going to, he wasn't good at talking to girls and it made him nervous so he stayed silent on the matter. She then asked to be shown how to use the keycard, as she didn't know how modern technology worked. "A-Ah, I'll show you." Xander declared bashfully as he motioned for Lapis to follow him back to the dorm. After the pair made it back he was quick to show her how it worked, as well as the lights, with a bright red face he said if she needed to know how the bathroom worked she could ask Sapphira, and with that he went to bed.
Karcen Karcen

C H A P T E R 1: FOOD FIGHT!!!

be63089e483cb06b226f6976723f5e5f.gif
Morning had risen and once again it's a brand new day, the start of the first day of school for all Beacon academy students. The schedules had already been sent through their scrolls, and for freshman, their classes will hold one homeroom to teach every subject with the exception of a few electives will be participated elsewhere.

24679657._SX540_.jpeg
The cafeteria is open for service. An an exquisite array of foods presented on a long, wood dining table as though made for royalty. The novels being the students. A luxury provided by a private academy able to feed the children for a boost of energy. Beverages were set separately to the side with preparations for coffee or other. Not a wise decision from the faculty, but the headmaster believed he could trust young teens to handle their caffeine before deciding to ban them.

However way, the students wished to spend their morning before class is up to them. Little did the staff know, that something mischief is about to play through the course of breakfast.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Karcen Karcen Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Flintstone Flintstone Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

• Saphiria Blackwell
    Interactions: Atomic / Mentions: Team W.A.S.P. EldridSmith EldridSmith Karcen Karcen Flintstone Flintstone / Location: Cafeteria
    CWVkxr3VAAACI3E.png Saphiria woke up to the blinding light peeking through the curtains. She stirs awake after a tough fight to proceed with sleep. She looks around the room finding everybody fast asleep or missing. She reaches for her scroll to check the time, groaning at the sun for intruding too early. Regardless, it gave her time to rise and shine for her first day of class. Without a second to waste, she drags herself out of bed in search for her uniform.

It didn't take long for the girl to get ready, but it was a battle against sleep that was the major problem. She nearly dozed off while brushing her teeth. Had it not been by the flush of a toilet, she would have collapsed. Thankfully, nobody saw her ungracefulness. Saph, walked out of the dorm after making her bed. She could be a leader and wake up the others, but there is plenty of time for everyone to get a longer rest compared to her odd schedule. As she descends the dorms and strolls through the academy's halls, she began to refresh her memory of yesterday. Saphiria had waited for Xander and Lapis, but the exam had surprisingly drained her and ended up knocking out. It was a missed opportunity to make up and it's a shame that she had to carry conviction with her for a while. In a way, it's punishment for her behavior which she cannot oppose even though there will be opportunities for an apology. Maybe she can think up the right one in the mean time?

After walking about, Saph realized she was lost and had no idea where she wanted to go until she checked the map on her scroll. One that caught her eye is the cafeteria. A hearty breakfast will lift her spirits. Once she made a beeline to the cafeteria, she became amazed at the overbearing food to the point her eyes became starry-eyed. It all seemed appetizing and couldn't wait to jump in. She did not haste to fetch a plate of every dish she could possibly stuff herself with. In conclusion, a platter of five lays in front of her. Her unusual appetite gathered a few eyes, but she had no shame when it came to food. It always managed to comfort her and regain to her former self. A stack of pancakes with eggs in one, bacon and sausages in another, some ham and fruits in another. She thanked the universe for being given the chance to stuff herself silly. When she bit down on her pancake, a child-like quality kicked in making her dance in her seat.

the other day had certainly been eventful, and left the giant rather tired Asher having fallen asleep like a rock not even bothering with getting changed or anything. Thusly as per usual when he woke up everything was unreasonably hot around asher of course he didn’t mind all too much yawn and getting up and stretching, hed look at the others In the dorm for a moment. “Anyway guys I’m gonna get some breakfast feel free to join me if you want“ he’d say somewhat loudly. Before leaving for the cafeteria making sure to check his scroll so he knew exactly where the heck it was. Heading inside Asher couldn’t help but let out a “woah” at the sight of the spread on offer, there was a lot of stuff walking over to one of the tables, he’d go around grab whatever took his fancy and eventually sitting down of course a lot of eyes where on Asher owing to the fact He stuck out like a sore thumb but as usual asher didn’t care all too much, he just smiled and occasionally waved being used to it, eventually people would just stop with the staring once they’d seen him for the first time so he’d live through it easy.

Rosalia, stretched her arms. Like the test she had memorized the entire layout of Beacon academy, down to it’s blue prints. It wasn’t difficult for her to find the cafeteria. She entered the building and immediately scanned her surroundings, before locking on to the food laid out. A predatory grin flashed across her face, as she took a tray and piled food on top of it… and some more food… and some more food… and some more… and some more… until she had a mountain of edibles on top of her tray. Rosalia gave the best curtsy she could to the kitchen staff as she carried off her food which obscured her face as she carried it due to the mass of food that was topping her tray and then made her way to the rest of her team, before sitting down to enjoying her meal with makes audible thud as it was set on to the table. “Good morning, you all slept well?” she gave her greetings, before picking up her tableware with impeccable manners… then attacking the pile of food like a pack of hungry piranhas.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

Lapis Pauk
Mentions: Pumpkid Pumpkid

q51bTLs.jpg

Lapis found sleep a bit hard to get in the night, the beds were too soft for her liking. They had beds in her home, but they were simple and filled often with hay or whatever else was around, never something as soft as was in these. The way they moved also bugged her, that the fabric moved and reformed without her having to fluff it was almost a bit disturbing. Lapis did know there was some simple reason behind it as she heard the groaning, the sounds of metal, but just how it worked she didn’t know without tearing it open. It also didn’t help that Lapis, due to having grown up where danger was common, was a very light sleeper and thus simple noises that weren’t normal sleep woke her easily and her instincts made her think there was an attack going on. It was always some sound from some student somewhere nearby.

The night would pass and Lapis would get enough sleep, the next day was a challenge from the start, the uniform. It was made for people with 2 arms not 6 and thus the shoulders and sides had to be heavily altered. The fact it was multiple layers was also annoying and in the end her uniform had huge holes on both sides instead of normal sleeves. This left her arms fully exposed, but it was the easiest alteration and Lapis didn’t mind it. She also didn’t bother with shoes with her legs as altered as her arms; they didn’t fit normal socks and would tear them, and shoes if they weren’t a size or two larger would likely tear as well. This all made lapis stand out compared to others despite wearing the same uniform.

Heading to the cafeteria Lapis would find one thing she understood here, food. Yeah it might look different, a bit more uniform and refined than at home, but it was food all the same. Meats, sweet breads, fruits, all this lapis could understand. Lapis picked up a plate and put on anything that was meat, eggs, or a type of bread avoiding the fruits. To her there was a chance they might have gone off and rotted from the insides as refrigeration was not a thing so she didn’t trust any fruits she didn’t know were picked a day or two ago. The biggest confusion was what did you drink? Lapis saw plenty of kids drinking juices and milks, but they were kids, though very brave in her mind to risk sour milk by not getting it fresh, still it was all kids stuff.

Looking about in confusion Lapis saw the girl Sapheria, the supposed leader of their group. Lapis didn’t really respect her or think she was qualified just yet. Xander had done more to be a leader than her in Lapis’s mind. Still she would know more about how things were done than Lapis so she would have to answer questions. Lapis walked over to the same table and sat down as she put her plate piled high with plenty of food as if Lapis didn’t expect to eat for the rest of the day, and part of her did think just that going a day or two without food was not uncommon for her.

Where is the Alcohol?” Lapis asked bluntly “ I see juice and milk, both things for children not for an adult.” She explained as she was not overlooking what others were drinking but they were kids and she was not so she should drink like an adult.

Saphiria Blackwell
Interactions: Lapis Karcen Karcen / Location: Cafeteria

CWVkxr3VAAACI3E.png Saphiria was ready to take a second bite of her hash browns when a pile of food slammed onto the table. How it managed to stabilize without spillage is beyond anyone's guess. Behind the plater was to Saph's surprise, her teammate, Lapis. She hadn't expected for her to approach her after the ordeal, but Saph wouldn't refuse the universe's work. She shoots a smile towards the Faunus, "good morning, Lapis." She chirped.

Before she could speak up about yesterday, Lapis' query threw the girl off. "Wh-what? Alcohol? We're only kids, we can't have any. It's only for adults until the coming of age." She explained. The fact that Lapis asked for a grown up beverage meant that her customs were unlike the ones that Saphiria is used to. Every region has a different rule, but Vale is pretty self explanatory for those in the know. "There is coffee, milk or juice if you'd like something to drink? That's all they offer for the moment." She points to the section full of available drinks. Hopefully, it would suffice the girl.

With a moan that resembled a dying moose Tanner rose. Semi conscious, he tried to flip out of his hammock. Strangely, it didn’t budge the way he remembered. With something halfway between a flop and a flip, he finally managed to land down on the floor. He breathed deep and the faint whiff of citrus cleaner and strange people finally kicked his mind into full power mode. Ah yes, school. It was a bit strange to see Atomic’s bed empty. Well then, the guy must’ve left early, and quietly enough to let the rest sleep in. Nice gesture, though Tanner still wanted to deck him at some later point. He left Lucoco and Buc to nap, though he'd be sure to give their beds a gentle shake and let them know the time before class. It wouldn't do to have team MICA be late to class.

A quick glass of water, brush of his teeth and a change of clothes later, he glanced at the clock. Plenty of time left for the important matter of FOOOOOD. His stomach rumbled audibly, as if to agree to the sentiment.

In the breakfast hall, he first grabbed a good ol cuppa tea, some hash browns and a good wide selection of fruits. While he briefly contemplated the giant and the new face, ultimately he’d prefer to sit with his teammate.

“Morn’ Atomic.” he greeted the faunus as he sat down opposite of the young man.

The girl next to him, Sapphiria, Tanner recognised as another team lead. Then next to her sat Lapis something or other, if he remembered Voss’ introduction correctly. She’d done something terrible to her uniform that he didn’t quite think staff would like. Then again, what was the faunus girl supposed to do with the extra arms?

For some reason, Lapis wanted booze in the early morning. Well, Tanner did kind of want to talk with her team lead for a moment, so he took the chance to barge in when it presented itself. As Sapphiria finished pointing out the drinks, he just picked right up where she left off.

“There’s also the other big ‘uns. Those being, we don’t need alcohol to disinfect our drinks here. A pretty nice perk of the big cities, pretty much none o’ the food or drink will give ye the runs. Also, this is a place fer learnin’ so they want to keep our minds as sharp as our weapons for the moment. Once that’s done tho, talk te me about this!” he said as he mentioned a small flask he pulled out from… somewhere. A small steel flask labelled ‘TIME FLIES WHEN YER HAVING RUM’.

He re-oriented towards Sapphiria.

“Anywho! What I wanted to say was hi, I’m team lead of that grouch o’er there among others and I had an idea to have a team lead meeting errey now and then ter you know, change tips n tricks, so we can share cool training ideas n stuff like that.” he said, indicating Atomic to make sure she knew who ‘the grouch’ in question was.

Was he pushing this too far? Eh, maybe.

Interactions:
Pumpkid Pumpkid Karcen Karcen
Mentions:
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

The night before (Optional:Skip to the next divider for this is only a fluff content)
The warm giant pats her head after followed with another voice chimed into the conversation. It was the pink haired girl she met earlier today, a more clear view of her as she stands there. She volunteered to stay behind to watch and accompany the team leader who was behind the curtains. Nula cannot utter a word out, only looking back to the curtains before giving a gentle nod towards the girl followed with a hushed “T-thank you.”. Looking back to Asher who seems ready to follow behind. She made a quite leave out of the clinic.

It didn’t take long for her find the designated dorm room for her team. Remembering the room number and scanning her received keycard by the entrance. Greeted with a simple bedroom with two bunk beds for all four of them. As of now inly half is present in dorm.

It was no grand room but something about sharing a room with others is something she finds absolutely new. Heading straight for the large window across the room. She is greeted by the bright shattered moon of Remnant as she opens the curtains. Completely visible in the quiet sky. “It’s so much clearer here... No smoke... No other city lights...” She said to herself. She looked back to Asher briefly just to check on him before returning again into the bright fragmented moon, now reflecting into her eyeglasses, clearly captivated by it’s beauty. “I did it, Auntie.” She whispered.

The next morning...The sun rises onto Beacon, the window curtain slithers a small ray of sunshine, giving a warm dim light into the dorm of NAVI. The messy red haired girl woke up a little late, a dead stare into the wall for a minute before gaining senses to jump out of bed. Putting her glasses on, her teammates preparing and leaving the dorm. Shaking her head with all the busy bees up and early, she checked her scroll for the time.

Breakfast. Perhaps one of the most important for a huntress. Luckily she didn’t wake up very late. Quickly heading towards the bathroom she quickly changed into Beacon’s recognizable uniform. Just as she finishes tying up her uniform ribbon she found herself looking blankly into the bathroom mirror.

A pristine, pretty, funny and smart girl. Is what her Aunt would have described her if she were to see her in uniform. The girl would try then stand straight as to not slouch and give herself a more confident look, only for it to fall apart upon the call of Asher Cobalt’s invitation to the cafeteria. She would exit the bathroom only to find The massive boy gone down the cafeteria.

Before she could leave the dorm room with the key card, she checked the room if she left anything before heading down the dining hall, it was only a short walk away as the school was quiet spacious.

Nula would arrive at the dining hall, grab a tray of food of small amounts and search for her teammates, which surprisingly didn’t even took a fraction of a minute. Obviously, she found Asher among the long tables standing out a like monument besides the girl who has a staggering height for her plate, such proportions she would expect for Asher, putting the subversion aside. She took a long route around the tables as to not attract attention to herself amongst the strangers staring at her comically tall teammate.

She eventually reach their table, nearly opening her mouth to say something but failed to do so as she only sat in silence. Keeping her head low as she only looked down to her tray which had 7 hot pancakes stacked on top of one anoter with overflowing viscous syrup and a large cube chunk of butter on top, an egg and bacon sandwich on wheat bread, and a chilled milk box that comes with a cute red spiral pattern straw.

“Y-yes...” She replied, although she did not address her constant rolling in her bed trying to find that sweet comfort that could send her to dream land fast. She had a fluffier bed back at home. Only a second later she would have a uneasy look on her face as she watches the earlier well mannered girl chow down into the heaping pile of food on her side. Enough for a whole platoon of soldiers to feast upon. Accidentally making eye contact with Asher to check if she is the only one seeing this big eater before her.

Last edited:
Lucoco

Lucoco's eyes jolted open, her vision was met with the sight of an unfamiliar ceiling in an unfamiliar room with unfamiliar peop- oh yeah, she's in school. Always forget about that. She felts like she just dreamt something terrible, but as usual, she couldn't remember it 5 seconds after waking up. Sometimes she wanted to keep a notebook under her pillow so she could write her dreams right after she woke up, but she would rather use those 5 seconds for more sleep. Right? Just five more seconds... wait, she should do school today. No more sleep.

"Wake up, everyone. New day, new spirit!" Lucoco shouted as she leapt onto the floor while spreading her oversized blanket over herself. Then she realized half of her roommates were already gone.

"There goes my record of out-waking the boys." She sighed at herself then shifted her attention towards the other remaining person: Buc. For a split second there was a very wide grin on her face but just as fast as it appear, the grin vanished. Replaced with a joyful smile as she kneeled next to Buc's bed.

"Hey, wakey, wakey. Or this finger will make you smiley~" Lucoco whispered. Her hand was raised with her index finger slowly moving towards Buc's face. If the finger touched him her semblance would make it looks like Buc have a big toothy grin on his face. Ohh, she couldn't wait to see the other's reactions at such sight.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Lapis Pauk
Mentions: Pumpkid Pumpkid Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

q51bTLs.jpg

Lapis just looked more confused as Saph spoke, she didn’t trust most of those drinks and had no clue what coffee even was. With no trade with anywhere else her people had never actually gotten things like coffee and even if they had started with coffee beans only the more resilient of crops could survive being trampled by grimm often. Lapis did not get why people didn’t have anything good to drink here and instead trusted in things that spoiled in mere days.

The answer was somewhat explained by an unexpected arrival. Some guy on one of the other teams, Lapis had not really paid attention to names, having been having something of a weak point herself when she stormed out last night. They didn’t need the cities had something to make things safe to drink. That was strange and honestly had never occurred to Lapis as she from her youngest days knew water was unsafe, and juice and milk unless fresh were likely spoiled. It was something you simply knew and took as a constant.

The guy picked up a metal flask and it had something written on it. Lapis coming from a place where education was near non-existent beyond the most basic of things of course had never really been taught to read. All you needed to know was taught orally or learned through experience the written word was just not something they had time to bother with. Other places likely had been the same long ago but as they became safe they had more time to learn, time her people did not have. Lapis didn’t quite want to ask what the letters said as she was getting annoyed at being so lacking here when back home she had been great. Still she needed to know and well she needed to learn she should try not to let her pride get in the way.

What does the flask say?” Lapis asked, the reluctance clear in her voice “ I… I can’t read we never had time for such things at hope” She said knowing she was likely admitting to being unable to do something a child could here and she claimed to be an adult yet could not.

455830_UE8zpnZJ.png
Conscious thought is a burden, Cyan had once told her over breakfast, right before downing an entire liter of coffee and fighting Noir over who got the last omlette with a steak knife she had randomly procured for such things pertaining to food acquisition.

And, to be quite honest, Ichor was inclined to agree with her. Conscious thought was indeed a burden, without conscious thought she could be like the orange kitties who didn't give a fuck about anxieties and instead spent their days lazing away on your favorite chair in the living room as the sunlight hit them, lapping away at milk, being unashamedly named after a gun, and generally being an adorable menace.

Unfortunately for one Ichor Sable, she was human. Almost painfully so, and thus, she was damned to suffer with the two billion other souls who made up the population of Remnant.

So, yes, consciousness came to her sluggishly, painfully, and with great reluctance, feeling like she swallowed a bucket full of ash and like every single bone in her body was rebelling against the action of not hurting like a motherfucker.

Poison treatments for Grimm attacks were never fun, always leaving you dehydrated and achey, and always had a habit of making your primary weapon based muscles hurt like a bitch, and Ichor was always rather regretful of taking that six month injection program Shelter offered to all students concerning the types of Grimm that could, indeed, poison you, (which, rather thankfully, was not all of them, thank the Gods for small mercies there), but hey, if a bit of Mithridatism saved her from an eight month coma, good for her.

Also, Aura.

Every Huntresses excuse for bullshit that didn't make sense, two month long period that had no other discernable health concern other than a worry for anemia? A really fucked up semblance.

Cyan still hated Blood Letting with everything in her being. And she hated it even more whenever those periods showed up. Ichor could still hear the echoes of Vivas Cald's screams...

Back on topic.

Ichor felt like shit, and that was being relatively nice, so she was rather reluctant to raise herself up and out of the cot she was spread out on, thankfully still dressed. The leather of her jacket chaffing a bit uncomfortably against her skin as it had, at some point, decided to become an impromptu blanket.

"Anyone catch the name of that bus...?" She mumbled to no one in particular, eyes searching the room for someone, anyone, other than the bright white sterileness.

1647217929036.png
Buc Irons
Buc was not a man that woke easily. He did not wake when Atomic went for his walk. Nor did he wake when Tanner clawed his way from the comforting void of sleep. But with Lucoco whispering in his ear and the preternatural sense of something bad happening if he didn't at least crack his eyes open, he woke up. It was like looking into the face of death itself, Buc's very glare promising nothing but pain for the one that... "Oh, it's just you." he stated matter of factly, the murderous look in his eye vanishing as suddenly as it had appeared. "Breakfast. Where."

As he spoke, he sat up, his face lightly brushing the extended finger of Lucoco. Getting out of bed, he grabs his school uniform and his toothbrush and toothpaste before beginning to head towards the bathroom to change and otherwise prepare for the day.
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

1641805612193.png

Asher Cobalt
interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Asher looked back at nula making eye contact with the much shorter girl too as the both looked on a bit concerned about their other teammate eating habits.. "are you sure you've eaten at all this week i mean at that rate your going to give yourself a stomach cramp" Asher said to Rosalia a level on concern on his face as attention shifted back to the general conversation. "Slept ok, only issue for me is everything getting too hot well issue of other people I'm mostly fine with it" Asher explained calmly between a mouthfuls of food his own meal was eggs some of those breakfast sausages and bacon very protein heavy rather befitting of the titanic male.

After a bit of awkward silence and just munching the back of ashers head was hit by a rash of bacon the bit started to sizzle as it got stuck to ashers head. "Ok that was a bit rude..." Asher said with a half hearted sigh turning around to look at the culprit some guy whispering to his friends over the din of the cafeterias ambient noise it made it impossible to hear. "Hopefully that will be the last of it.." Asher said quietly but he'd be rather wrong about that.

Weldon had always slept like a rock and that clearly wasn't changing just because he was at the famous Beacon Academy. Suffice it to say the alarm on his scroll went off a handful of times before he was finally roused by the noise. Blinking sleep from his eyes and sitting up he looked around the room to see that it was just him and the big guy left, the girls apparently having left for breakfast already. Weldon left Xander to sleep, for now, while he went to get ready for the day.

After taking a shower, brushing his teeth, putting on his uniform, and doing all the other stuff to required maintain good hygiene, Weldon stepped out of the bathroom. And...Xander was still sleeping. Excellent. Weldon slowly moved towards Xander's bunk and when he was right next to the other young man's ear he inhaled and..."WAKE UP BIG GUY! IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR CLASS! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!"

After shouting in Xander's ear, Weldon ran towards the cafeteria, only briefly looking over his shoulder at the dorm room door to ensure that his teammate had gotten his message...quite literally loud and clear.

Once Weldon arrived in the cafeteria he stopped to catch his breath before grabbing a plate filled with waffles, sausage links, and bacon, along with a cup of coffee. He noticed his other two teammates along with some of the other first-years sitting at the same table. He sat down at said table with a "Good morning, fearless leader and miss spider teammate."

Weldon then began eating and a few seconds after that, Asher got hit in the back with a strip of bacon and the blue-haired young man had to suppress a laugh. He instead settled for taking a bite of the waffles with an amused look on his face. "Oh!" He said turning to Saphiria before chuckling, "Unless you want a dead teammate, I suggest you keep between me and Xander for a day or two."

Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Xander), Pumpkid Pumpkid (Saphiria), and Karcen Karcen (Lapis)
Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Asher) & the rest of cafeteria gang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back