• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

RP

Mei walked down the hall, her feet stomping along the floor. This guy wouldn't leave her alone. "Come on! Please!" the guy asked, following her down the hall. "No, I will not go out with you!" She said, stomping towards her locker and opening her locker in his face, hitting him. She really needed to fix this problem.

*I open my locker, accidentally slamming it into the guy's back**I grab my things and leave not noticing you or the guy I hit**I head to my Art class*

*I sit in the middle of the class**I smile and take out my art supplies* (I forgot to say that Alex is an amazing artist in all forms of Art, music, drawing, and sculpting.)

Mei sat down next to her table partner, Alex. She sighed, muttering "Stupid stupid men." She said.

*I don't hear her and touch up a doodle of an extremely accurate Griffin, as if I had seen one in real life*

*I look up at you* "Thanks," I say and smile. *I turn back down at my drawing, not truly caring about your opinion**I put on the final touches*

*I look over at your painting* "You might want to shade on the left side of your person," I say, seeing the slight angle of the face and pointing to the area I suggest to paint.

*I get a new sheet of black paper and start to draw a very realistic Link in Hyrule*

*I turn and see you asleep**I rapidly and slightly forcefully, jab her with the end of my pencil* "Stay awake," I say. *I go back to my drawing*

(GTG to bed, sorry. I might be back in the morning. Though I might not because I have school. If I'm not on then, I'll be on after school.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back