• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP with me? (Closed)

How should this roleplay start out?

• A royal ball held to find the princess a husband(first time she is seen in public).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • A royal ball held to find the eldest prince a wife.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yet another announcement of war upon Kendlan; draft beginning.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Something else (please post).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Serious interest only!!!!

Hello! My name is Ariella and I'm back in the game after a little hiatus. I'm wanting to partner up with a couple of people and create a wonderful roleply based in the fantasy realm. I started out playing with friends through our own world's, making our most creative fantasies come to life, and I'd sort of like to get into that again.

I tend to get overwhelmed when playing with groups larger than 4-5 people including myself, so I'd like to limit this search to that.

By fantasy, I like characters of the mythical variety. I do not however like characters who are so set in their ways they will not change(at least not mains... Sides are another story). Let your main be flexible! Stubborn sure, but not 100% this or that. Especially not "flawlessly perfect" characters. (I think they call them Mary Sue characters?)

I don't really have many rules, I would just prefer if you keep your grammar as proper as you can, and keep one-liners to a minimum.

My tiny, base idea for a plot is as follows:
In a kingdom called Kendlan, the royal family are treacherous, leeching people. Consisting of the King, Queen, two sons, and one daughter the people have never known. They will bring their land to poverty and need by waging war with smaller kingdoms and though they inevitably win due to their sheer cruelty and brute force, everyone knows that a day will come when they cannot.

And that's all I really have. If you're interested, please post below! I'm looking for only 1 more player, but you can hold as many characters as you like with one main. Just make sure you can keep up with them haha.
(Please only 1 person to play both royal sons. King and Queen are temporary/sporadic roles which I will take on as GM. Daughter will also be played by myself.)
I figure we can all work on fleshing out the rest of the plot once everyone has joined. :)

My main:
Name: Anna Rose
Species: Nymph
Appearance: IMG_20180113_072621.jpgIMG_20180113_072649.jpgIMG_20180113_072711.jpgIMG_20180113_072732.jpg

Last edited:
I used a real person for mine, but you can do whichever you prefer. :)

Ooooh, good. Because I was planning to use a char I doodled.
Yeah, it's all good! :)

Oh! And I really only require a character sheet for the main. Sides can later be introduced with photos or just descriptions.

You guys can post your characters whenever, and we'll start hopefully after another person or two joins :)

Ooooo can I be the cruel and arrogant prince? I can come up with a plot where he falls from his high station!

Sounds great! Would you be willing to take on the role of both princes?

I'm tentatively interested, if you still need folks. Do you have any details or ideas about the world or the lore of the setting in which this will take place? Or are we pretty much just planning to make it up as we go?

I'm tentatively interested, if you still need folks. Do you have any details or ideas about the world or the lore of the setting in which this will take place? Or are we pretty much just planning to make it up as we go?
As I said in the main post, I figured we would all flesh out the actual plot once all were joined. I started this with what I stated as just a basic idea.

You are more than welcome to join us, you would be our last member.

As I said in the main post, I figured we would all flesh out the actual plot once all were joined. I started this with what I stated as just a basic idea.

You are more than welcome to join us, you would be our last member.

Sure, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

I'd be extremely interested in joining if still open!! I have a REALLY interesting character idea in mind if ya wanna shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further? been looking for an rp like this for ages to develop her character in!! :3 Zotohxan Zotohxan

So, due to it kinda being my fault for not closing the thread ahead of time, I suppose we are just gonna have more players than I thought originally. :P
You can post your mains in the thread below whenever you can, and there will be a poll on this thread that I ask you all answer. Thank you!!!!

Age of Kendlan (Characters)

I took some liberties and invented a country to the north of Kendlan. Also, added some magic. If any of this is a problem, I'm happy to delete or revise as necessary.

I took some liberties and invented a country to the north of Kendlan. Also, added some magic. If any of this is a problem, I'm happy to delete or revise as necessary.
So long as he will be in Kendlan, I'm fine with it. :) Though, if he has magic, would he not be more of a wizard than human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back