• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP interest check!

Mason Valley

Professional Dreamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, I'm Mason and I'm a 21-year-old American male (EST time)! I am a pretty simple, old-school RPer: if it's got a good story, is fun, active, and we're both into it, I'm happy.

Specifically, I like the following genres:
-fantasy
-sci-fi
-romance (big on the ships)
-action
-adventure
-comedy (please note that my characters are often immature, vulgar, and cartoonish, so that may be bothersome)
-drama

I am okay with most stuff, like I said, I'm fairly easy to please. My favorite fandoms include Percy Jackson, Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, and Avatar: TLA. I'm probably forgetting some. I usually do OCs, with a few Canon characters mixed in if they're needed to move the plot along. I like long-term stories where there's character progression, world-building, and general fun. I'm super nerdy and passionate about writing, as you can probably tell.

My characters are typically male, but I can play otherwise. I don't fret about length or anything, I will just match you (I firmly believe RPing isn't about showing off our vocab buzzwords). If you are not as passionate as me or a strict RPer, chances are I'm not for you. I am in college but I am still pretty active despite that (activity is great, it means more RPing!) I'm super easy to reach: to start, contact me here or over DM! If you are a passionate nerd too, hit me up, we will get along great.

Hey everyone, I'm Mason and I'm a 21-year-old American male (EST time)! I am a pretty simple, old-school RPer: if it's got a good story, is fun, active, and we're both into it, I'm happy.

Specifically, I like the following genres:
-fantasy
-sci-fi
-romance (big on the ships)
-action
-adventure
-comedy (please note that my characters are often immature, vulgar, and cartoonish, so that may be bothersome)
-drama

I am okay with most stuff, like I said, I'm fairly easy to please. My favorite fandoms include Percy Jackson, Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, and Avatar: TLA. I'm probably forgetting some. I usually do OCs, with a few Canon characters mixed in if they're needed to move the plot along. I like long-term stories where there's character progression, world-building, and general fun. I'm super nerdy and passionate about writing, as you can probably tell.

My characters are typically male, but I can play otherwise. I don't fret about length or anything, I will just match you (I firmly believe RPing isn't about showing off our vocab buzzwords). If you are not as passionate as me or a strict RPer, chances are I'm not for you. I am in college but I am still pretty active despite that (activity is great, it means more RPing!) I'm super easy to reach: to start, contact me here or over DM! If you are a passionate nerd too, hit me up, we will get along great.
Hi! I’d love to discuss more with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back