RP Area Guidelines

amdreams

Black Market Witch
Just some things to know

• Same rules posted here.
  • There will be one main rp thread as well as separate threads for classes so that those who don't wish to go to class can do something else without being bogged down by class posts and any information learned there will be easily found. 
  • Players will be allowed to create 1x1 threads in case they wish to not be disturbed. Mainly so that the main rp thread isn't flooded with romance or if a group goes off on a mission and they don't want people teleporting in. The rules still apply to these threads and they will be read and moderated.
  • Not a rule, but please keep purely ooc posts in the ooc.

Rules Regarding Npcs and Monsters

Monsters:

• Players are allowed to bring in and control beastial-types with a danger rank of C and below. These monsters usually measure a max of 15 ft tall. They are also fairly easy to defeat as they don't grow special armor or possess any spectacular strength. 
  • Appearance of monsters should also make sense in place of the setting. Monsters aren't just going to pop up in the middle of the school or major cities or out of small bushes, etc.
  • Beastial monsters B rank and above, as well as demonic and elementals, will be controlled by me or any mods, should I need to appoint any, for the time being.

NPCs:

• Players are allowed to create and control npcs as long as they are not royalty, 5 star students, amatus, or anyone in major positions of power (priests, grand council and the headmaster).
  • I'll try to post a thread listing npcs. Teachers mainly. 

Ranking Up

Players are allowed to decide when they would like their characters to increase their star rank, though I do ask that you alert me first. That way if it seems too soon or if too many people plan on ranking up, we can work things out.

Students rank up when their magic evolves, becoming stronger. Think of it like leveling up a character in a game. Though it is possible to rank up by simply practicing, studying and fighting easily defeatable monsters (basically grinding), it's a very slow process. To gain a 2 star rank may take years using this method. So it's a not very desirable way to do things.

The more common way people rank up their magic is by pushing their magic to the limit. Many of the students of Dapis have reported that they ranked up during events of extreme stress. events where their lives were in danger or they were trying to accomplish something outside their power. They'll tell you remembering a sense of desperation, praying for more power and a strong will to succeed. There's no research or evidence to back up or explain these claims but according to an overwhelming number of testimonies, this seems to be what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back