Royford Asylum

Welcome to Royford Asylum. Are you a Staff member or a patient?

STAFF:

As a staff member, you are here to keep patients from escaping and administer their medication and punish them for breaking the rules.

rules for staff:

1. don't let patients escape.

2. Administer meds only when needed and at the proper dosage.

3. never kill a patient.

4. punish all escaping patients in any way you wish.

5. don't let patients roam the halls freely at night.

there are many different staff members:

Nightguards

Doctors

Nurses

Counselors

security

cooks

and more...

PATIENT:

As a patient your job is to escape the Asylum with or with out your medication.

rules for patients:

1. no killing the staff

2. you can have any mental illness you wish

3. you can have up to 3 illnesses

4. no miracles

5. no too easy escapes

6. you cant have guns unless you knock a security guard or night guard out.

[QUOTE="Naya Hushblade]@Naya Hushblade, please edit this post to include the RP overview information.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Naya Hushblade]@Naya Hushblade, please edit this post to include the RP overview information.

[/QUOTE]
Username: Helpful Little One

Name: Nick J. Violet

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Freedom but in case of people no one really.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: not found yet but I'm hopeful.

Mental illness: Prone to self harm and depression

Admittance state: involuntary

Personality: Emotionally he keeps a strong shell as if he tries to hold his emotions behind bars. He often has powerful anxiety attacks as a result of his detachment from others. He seems to be very confident and happy but as his parents say the reason for his admittance is not only the self harm but as a result of bullying on November 21 2015 he broke the bullies' arm in three places and his leg in two. He then ran home and completely destroyed his room and when his parents returned they found him crying with his arms covered in blood from self harm. He claims that he had not intended a suicide but his parents are very concerned for his life.

Looks:
image-jpg.147175

[QUOTE="Helpful Little One]Username: Helpful Little One
Name: Nick J. Violet

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Freedom but in case of people no one really.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: not found yet but I'm hopeful.

Mental illness: Prone to self harm and depression

Admittance state: involuntary

Personality: Emotionally he keeps a strong shell as if he tries to hold his emotions behind bars. He often has powerful anxiety attacks as a result of his detachment from others. He seems to be very confident and happy but as his parents say the reason for his admittance is not only the self harm but as a result of bullying on November 21 2015 he broke the bullies' arm in three places and his leg in two. He then ran home and completely destroyed his room and when his parents returned they found him crying with his arms covered in blood from self harm. He claims that he had not intended a suicide but his parents are very concerned for his life.

Looks:
image-jpg.147175

[/QUOTE]
You're new to the site aren't you? Just a question.

Yes but i

[QUOTE="Naya Hushblade]You're new to the site aren't you? Just a question.

[/QUOTE]
Yes but I accidentally posted this here I clicked on the wrong link on my phone I posted it again on the character sign up link

[QUOTE="Helpful Little One]Yes but i
Yes but I accidentally posted this here I clicked on the wrong link on my phone I posted it again on the character sign up link

[/QUOTE]
Ok. Just needed to make sure you know the ropes. I had problems with a (no offense) newbie once and it ended terribly. Need help with anything you can ask me.

[QUOTE="Naya Hushblade]Ok. Just needed to make sure you know the ropes. I had problems with a (no offense) newbie once and it ended terribly. Need help with anything you can ask me.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks I will and I know I'm a newbie but I have done a few rp roles so not completely inexperienced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back