Rii-kun

Rihatsu

Hey guys! Nice to meet you--

I'm Rihatsu (obviously, but you know people point out the obvious. Baka!) <3

Most people and friends basically call me by nickname; Rii.

I'm new to the site but not roleplaying in general; tumblr, cr, pb and jcink. I've ventured many sites and it's safe to say each was unique in it's own. That's what piqued my interests to this awesome site.

• Fourteen, currently a student.
  • Has a weird, diet-coke and coca-cola obsession.
  • Prefers coffee
  • Avid gamer
  • Likes to read, watch anything that I deem fits my muse.
  • Loves sport, active.

My favorite anime this winter season;

• Zankyou No Terror
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Tokyo ESP
  • Parasyte
  • Mekaku City Actors

Howdy there, Ri, I am Ayl.

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny.Rules.After that, if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment, if you are looking for a group RP, or if you’re looking for 1x1s, take a look at the 1x1 Recruitment areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion. But, if you’re a lazy-ass like me, you probably won’t wanna browse all that stuff. Fear not, for our Roleplayer Search is just what you need! Find others with your Rping preferences and shoot them a message.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins(but only after you’ve gotten 10 posts in and have been a member for 24 hours. Ya know, to avoid spambots and all). You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Chat, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all crazy, but you’ll learn that soon enough.

Check out the last link for a full guide to the site and everything you could possibly want. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I wish you fun Rping!

Welcome to RpN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Ri, welcome to the site. :)

Which games and sports do you like to play?

Musician said:
Hello, Ri, welcome to the site. :)
Which games and sports do you like to play?
Hmm, I've played so many that I can't recall them all. The one I'm currently playing is the Persona series :D

As for sports, mostly football and a little bit of rugby.

Hi there, Ri! Welcome to RPN. Seeing as both the killer and the Pear Queen got here before me, I might as well pop by and say hello.

I hope that you find your stay here comfortable and fun! What sort of roleplays are you interested in? Also what position do you play, my fellow rugby player. *^*

Welcome to the site! There are plenty of fandom RPs here, so if you want to immerse yourself in the world of one of your favorite shows, you may find yourself many others wanting to do the same! Hope you enjoy your time here. Good luck, have fun, and happy writing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back