• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper Character Sign-Up

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]ok. just make shure to fix your Character sheet. See ya tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
I'll fix it now, I'll go in about 30 mins, but I have to read over the whole IC forum unless one of you have a summary of it?

ok so here we go.

Reapers Are creatures that are shadowy with glowing red eyes. they hunt humans. they are hunting humans to extinction. no one realy knows were they came from. Weave was founded to combat them. they create Weavers, geneticaly altered humans who have the same powers, although still weaker, as reapers. with me so far?

many new recruits come in tofight reapers.but there is something worse out there that even reapers fear. the Grin Reaper. he is a weaver that is more reaper than human. he is faster and stronger than any reaper and seems to controll them. Assumed to be a mistake by the Secret Project Grim Reaper.

Oh and there are different types of reapers. you have ur basic reaper, and then you have the bigger ones that are sronger. then there are the ones that can shape shift into a human you know that was killed by them. so on and so forth. for further information please refer to the Notes tab. it goes into a little better detail. but she hasnt added in the shape shifting ones yet. but be aware, they are a thing.

if you have any questions please ask, i will do my best to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is an upcoming fight with grim, but only a hand full of weavers know about it, and it involves them. now you just come in and get settled in. you will fall right in place soon enough. People are making themselves stronger though extreme training. other than that not much to worry about. ur squad 4 right? idk when your leader will be on next. but thats fine, my character has a habit ofhelping people get settled in and sent to there barracks.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Well there is an upcoming fight with grim, but only a hand full of weavers know about it, and it involves them. now you just come in and get settled in. you will fall right in place soon enough. People are making themselves stronger though extreme training. other than that not much to worry about. ur squad 4 right? idk when your leader will be on next. but thats fine, my character has a habit ofhelping people get settled in and sent to there barracks.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, should I continue to read the whole thread? 64 pages is a long way... and if not where should I start out?

Well u dont have to read it all. your character wolnt know whats all going on yet . but u can just walk in the front door. Someone will most likely meet you there eventualy. my chaacter likes to walk.

no just walk up to the front gate. say you were just droped off. thats how practicaly everyone starts.

Wait explain what u mean

DarknessSpirit said:
Like the arena?

@Umbra Regalia

Name:Aldo

Kind:Weaver

If Weaver, Thread Type:Mind

Squad:Leader of Squad 5

Appearance:

add_sig_by_nirvaxstiel-d6ycv08.jpg

Anything else we should know?:Everything about this guy is classified.

Aldo20 said:
@Umbra Regalia
Name:Aldo

Kind:Weaver

If Weaver, Thread Type:Mind

Squad:Leader of Squad 5

Appearance:

add_sig_by_nirvaxstiel-d6ycv08.jpg

Anything else we should know?:Everything about this guy is classified.
-forever an add fan but...- I'm not accepting any more Squad Leaders, but if it's super important I can find a way to make some room. I can't imagine this classified guy being a recruit >uO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back