• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kerenza

Hello, my name is Kerenza, and I am a 25 year old female who rps in third person past tense. Generally, I'm pretty literate, but my mental health has shot my focus lately, and it's made me crave something I used to do way back as a 12 year old: rapid fire. Basically, I want about a paragraph, maybe less, as long as there is something to respond to. I also want someone who I can talk to ooc and who is at least 20, just for my comfort level. In addition, at the moment I am only comfortable rping with females and people who identify is nb/genderfluid/etc. I am also mostly looking for LGBT characters.
I'm only available for a few fandoms:
1. Harry Potter Universe, but for adults, no canon characters
2. Marvel
3. House
4. BBC Sherlock
5. Dr. Who with no canon characters
6. Law and Order: SVU

As for non-fandoms, I'm very open!
1. Musician x Deaf
2. Artist x Move
3. Robot x Human
4. Science Experiment x Human
5. The Great War
6. Any crime
7. Fae/fairies/elves
8. Closested x Out

Pretty much anything else! There's so much to list, I just wanted to name a few. Please respond here or dm me and we can talk more!

I’d love to do musician x deaf! I’ve got the sweetest boy who’s deaf and lgbtq !

Hey! So it looks like it was during my horrible breakdown of 2022. I'll answer that one because it looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back