• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Range of Fandoms to Offer

Wirrowish

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I thought that I would try this website again, my roleplays have dried up and I'm looking for some new partners. So why not stay and give my post a read?
Basics + Before You Interact
- I am 23 years old and thus am not looking to roleplay with anybody who is under the age of 18. Not because the topics that I enjoy writing about are inherently mature, I am just simply not comfortable writing with minors. I am sure there are amazing spaces for minors to write with one another!
-Unfortunately, I have a life outside of roleplay. I have a job that has me busy 8am - 5pm (GMT) on weekdays I cannot say that my replies are instant, especially since I prefer to type on my laptop, rather than my phone.
-Good spelling and grammar is something that is essential to me. I don't need replies of an ungodly length, while I myself consider my writing style to be literate to novella style, I am capable of mirroring whatever you write.
-Effort is the most important thing to me. If I am making an effort with the roleplay, I would like you to as well. There are no hard feelings for dropping a roleplay if it turns out it isn't your vibe! I would much prefer that than be given replies with no heart or enjoyment behind them.
-I am not interested in roleplaying with, or as OCs. I know people put a lot of work into them, and I put a lot of work into mine as well. But it is just not what I am looking for at the moment.
-While I am not opposed to including sensitive topics in my writing, I do ask that they be handed with the respect and dignity that they deserve.

Now, onto the fandoms.

Jujutsu Kaisen
Characters I write for; Suguru Geto, Kenjaku, Toge Inumaki, Utahime Iori, Shoko Ieri, Mai Zen'in, Kirara Hoshi, Yuta Okkotsu, Megumi Fushiguro and Hana Kurusu
Plot types I enjoy; Canon, canon divergent (changes to the canon as we know it), and AUs - I have a LOT of AUs that I have developed and I totally want to try them out. I also write domestic fluff as well as hard angst. I also love writing familial scenes, such as Suguru and his girls, Megumi being raised by Gojo, or the Zen'in twins.
Limitations; I am mostly open to all pairings, but there are things that I will NOT by any means write, thus being ships with related characters or ships with minors and adults. If you so much as bring either of these two things up, I will report you to whatever website or social media platform we are using. :)
Spoilers; As the series is ongoing, I am NOT a safe space to avoid spoilers. I keep up to date with the manga, I like to bring in details that have yet to be revealed in the anime.

Attack on Titan
Characters I write for; Pieck Finger, Historia Reiss, Marco Bodt, Bertholdt Hoover, Kenny Ackerman, Mike Zacharius, and Mikasa Ackerman.
Plot types I enjoy; Canon or canon divergent. I have had the opportunity to explore many different AUs with Attack on Titan characters, but now I think that I am just looking for something that is set within the established universe. Genre-wise, I am up for anything, whether it is romance, angst, horror or something in between. It is all good to me.
Limitations; The same as above. I am mostly open to all pairings, but there are things that I will NOT by any means write, thus being ships with related characters or ships with minors and adults. If you so much as bring either of these two things up, I will report you to whatever website or social media platform we are using. :)
Spoilers; As the series has officially ended, with no more content to be made from it, I will be drawing from all content available.

Ateez (K-Pop Band
Members I write for; Wooyoung, Yeosang and Seonghwa.
Plot types I enjoy; So for this, I am either looking for roleplays that are actually based around their lives as idols, or before they debut. The other option is their in music lore which can be found throughout the music videos. I am also open to more elaborate and built-up AUs.

I hope to hear from some of you soon! I do hope to take things off platform, preferably, but that can be discussed if you message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back