Other Random question of the day

Almost every fantasy series would be shorter if anyone had a modern firearm. And skill wont matter as much as a bow, because snipers might do well in cqc, not as well as other guns, but much better than a sword or bow

I never played the game so either is fine. I assume they should be balanced anyway.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

Would it be common for millennial and Generation Z parents to name their children after fictional characters in the future?

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

Would it be common for millennial and Generation Z parents to name their children after fictional characters in the future?
It's already happened - There are hundreds (thousands? not sure) of little Daenerys's and Khaleesis due to GOT, and Arya became a more popular choice. Whether it could be considered common is a question that leads to a deeper rabbit hole regarding name trends, as today's most popular names are a lot less popular than those over a hundred years ago.

" In the UK from 1800 to 1994, the popularity of the most frequent female and male names fell from 23.9% and 21.5% to 3.4% and 4.2%, respectively. The popularity of the ten most frequent names for females and males fell from 82.0% and 84.7% to 23.8% and 28.4%, respectively. " (Source: First Name Popularity in England and Wales over the Past Thousand Years)

To answer your question directly, I'd say no, it won't be, and isn't currently common. I do think it will be a trend we will see for generations to come, and I'm actually far more interested in what the naming trends of Gen Alpha will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back