Other Q: what’s the weirdest thing you’ve gotten in your YT recommended?

I got something wild yesterday: "How to pleasure yourself by listening to people screaming"

I just wanted to watch my favorite music video and got that ;-;

How to basic. I don’t think i need to elaborate much more but if you need the specific video its how to make pineapple pizza

Every once in a while, I get recommendations for ASMR videos. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with ASMR videos though sometimes the ones that I see sometimes border into f*tish territory. I don't know why they're recommended, I've never clicked on one before.

Not exactly recommendations, but YouTube's ad system really seems to think I'm interested in single, middle aged women.
And when I don't click on those it gives me erectile dysfunction ads.

Every once in a while, I get recommendations for ASMR videos. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with ASMR videos though sometimes the ones that I see sometimes border into f*tish territory. I don't know why they're recommended, I've never clicked on one before.
Just saw one of those today, it was "Your girlfriend beats you with a frying pan" or something like that. I just laughed and scrolled past

Yeah. Me too. Just in case it wasn't obvious, I am neither a man nor interested in any hot single women in my area.
It's wild that these ads get a pass while much more meaningful content gets demonetized when they're half as explicit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back