• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Private Workshop for Two

Lexielai

Cal Bear
Hi!

I was wondering if it was possible to create a thread like the private workshop, but make it only viewable to myself and one other person? We're working on some coding in private, but conversations don't present them very well (particularly with columns).

Thanks!

Lexielai

-one sec-

@Lexielai

Grah, sorry, did not read it properly the first time.

I've asked for such a thing in the past and it's not possible, I'm afraid. I think you can make a forum in Roleplay Advice & Planning, though.

Yeah or the ability to invite people to see what you post in the Workshop. Or maybe like a collaborative way to work on posts.

oh nvm :(

Maybe you could try using google docs to be able to edit the same thing simultaneously, and then could try testing the coding by posting it in RP Advice & Planning, or the Private Workshop or something?

Ghost said:
Maybe you could try using google docs to be able to edit the same thing simultaneously, and then could try testing the coding by posting it in RP Advice & Planning, or the Private Workshop or something?
Yeah I was saying for people who didn't want to do all of that.

Lexie only mentioned using conversations, and that's the best collaborative alternative I could come up with. Sucks that we can't share access to private workshops.

Ghost said:
My partner suggested that, but I thought it was too clunky.

Ahh. Docs also usually slows down my computer, but I figured I'd mention it in case. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back