• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Elements (Open!)

@spongedog Heyo! I'm going to be playing as one of the main trainers, but I just wanted to check in about my idea of playing a sort of antagonist? I was thinking maybe I could play a member of Team Havoc who takes on interest in the kids/pokemon and gives them tips, but eventually starts to veer them away from the team's activities. Later you'd find out that they're part of the team. When it comes to this character, they'd pretty much just be used for plot and just show up at random moments for fun and if you all decide we need them around.

LittleGamerFool said:
@spongedog Heyo! I'm going to be playing as one of the main trainers, but I just wanted to check in about my idea of playing a sort of antagonist? I was thinking maybe I could play a member of Team Havoc who takes on interest in the kids/pokemon and gives them tips, but eventually starts to veer them away from the team's activities. Later you'd find out that they're part of the team. When it comes to this character, they'd pretty much just be used for plot and just show up at random moments for fun and if you all decide we need them around.
Seems ok. Don't have any problems with that so far.

spongedog said:
Seems ok. Don't have any problems with that so far.
Cool! Just tell me if I'm stepping a boundary, ok? Also, do you have any information on Team Havoc yet? Like do they have any specific colors, pokemon, or goals yet?

LittleGamerFool said:
Cool! Just tell me if I'm stepping a boundary, ok? Also, do you have any information on Team Havoc yet? Like do they have any specific colors, pokemon, or goals yet?
Black suits, no hats, i'll put up a symbol soon.

Is it alright if Pike's Bandana has Kochma's Family crest sewn into it?

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]Is it alright if Pike's Bandana has Kochma's Family crest sewn into it?

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

I'm going to make my character tomorrow. I'm going to wait a day so @Archdemon can make anther character if he wants (He's making a Legendary) and if any of you want to make more characters (Remember the limit is 3!).

Would you be alright with me making a team Havoc member for use later in the rp?

Obviously not the organization's boss, but an executive or grunt character?? :)

JohnNeko said:
Would you be alright with me making a team Havoc member for use later in the rp?
Obviously not the organization's boss, but an executive or grunt character?? :)
Yeah thats ok.

@spongedog I don't think I'm going to be able to join this rp after all. Issues have arisen and I don't really have the energy to join new rp atm.. Sorry! Adios, players! Maybe I can jump in at a later date.

LittleGamerFool said:
@spongedog I don't think I'm going to be able to join this rp after all. Issues have arisen and I don't really have the energy to join new rp atm.. Sorry! Adios, players! Maybe I can jump in at a later date.
Ok that's fine i guess.

Welp, we can begin! (remeber to ask me any questions you may have.) (Also remember the battle system) (Lol it's going to take lots of dice rolls.)

Anyone know if the OP is still active?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back