Pokemon: A Bridge Between Two Worlds

Yes! 

Sorry ive just been dealing with transfer applications and classes and transfer essays...

i I haven't had the chance to sit down and write you guys a proper starting post 

I should be done in a couple of days or so so I'll have something up soon! 

I too am still in the realm of the living. I'm just... Not doing much till everything gets sorted out.

Hey guys! 

So im going to be taking this weekend to finally write the post! 

I have my my last college meeting today with the department head and then I'll finally be free until I wait for classes to start on Tuesday! 

Ill be taking fairly easy classes since i switched majors, so I shouldn't be busy 100%of the time once school starts =) 

really excited tes to start this!  

See you all this weekend!

Hey guys! 

So I finished the post, but I don't trust my writing at night xD  

i have a meeting in the morning, but I'll proof read it after and make sure it's not a complete horror 

it should be up some time tomorrow afternoon! 

See we you all then! 

I apologize for my absence.

My computer bugged out on me and it's been in the shop since Tuesday

I had the post saved on my docs, but if I don't hear back from the tech guy today I'll just rewrite it for you all 

Again I apologize =S 

I get my computer back today!

im scheduled to go pick it up around 7

(it's currently 12) 

So I should have the post up tonight! 

I apologize for the delay. 

Cant wait to finally start!!

Doo doodoo doodoo, doodoodoo doodoo doodoo, doodoodoo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoodoodoodoo.

Hmmm?

Hi! 

Sorry for not replying sooner, but I just haven't been in the mood. 

As you may have noticed I haven't posted and that is because my computer still wasn't fixed. 

I got an email saying it was ready for pick up, but when I got their they say "Sorry we couldn't fix it. The hard drive is damaged and you have to buy a new one." 

So there went half of my saving plus every file I had on my computer. 

Anywho I'm on my way to the library because aside from needing to write an essay for class, I'm going to rewrite the post so I can finally get you all started! 

It it was supposed to be ready today since changing a hard drive shouldn't be that difficult of a task I think. 

So so here's hoping for the best, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Ill have a post for you all soon! 

I'm at the library once again! 

(Before they kick me out since it's a Saturday xD) 

But I'm half way done with the post and my essay! 

Ill finish up the essay then finish off the post!

Still nothing from the shop 

Im beginning to get really irritated without my laptop and apparently the library doesn't let you do other things besides homework. 

I got got kicked out >_< 

@Captain Spooks@Duke Atreides13 @Exanis @lonecoyote @OverconfidentMagi

I don't know how many of you guys are actually here but... I finally got a post up! 

I'll spare you all the details of why I haven't been active recently, but know that I'm in the process of doing better on that! 

I hope some, if not most, of you are still with me and still interested in this! 

I really wanted this idea to happen, but I understand that my timing was not exactly the best. 

----

For those of you that do still want to continue... 

Hi! 

So I've posted the basic setting post. 

Your's doesn't have to be as long since this did start off as a casual rp. 

I just wanted to get a good detailed explanation of what the place looks like and what your characters can expect when they come to the city since most of them are not from Polaris City. 

I basically pictured it like a friendly version of New York, if that makes any sense... 

So for the time being you guys can post about your characters' mornings, trips, dreams, etc. as long as they all end up in the laboratory. 

You can take a few posts to get there if you wish to interact with others =)

Example: Peony is getting a doughnut in the morning and so is Sammy (Random Character) 

Peony and Sammy say hi and talk for 2-3 posts until they both end up in the Laboratory. 

Example 2: Peony goes straight to the laboratory and is waiting outside. Sammy (Random Character) shows up after her and they start talking for 2-3 posts about pokemon.

Up for you guys to decide! 

If you want to plot things out let me know and I'll open up a Plot Topic under OOC so you all have a special place designed for it and it's not just meddled in with the OOC. 

If you're up for it, I suggest trying this from the beginning again. The whole process of waiting, then delay, delay, site being down, holyfuckwhatdidtheupdatedo, delay, delay, ohwowitsbeenoveramonthnow, let's start!, kind of drove any movement this RP had behind it right into a wall. Expecting everyone to still be on board after such a long gap of time with nothing happening is simply unrealistic and unreasonable. I'd still be interested in this RP if you did want to try it again under better conditions, but that'd probably involve gather some more participants.

I'd been planning on writing a first post for me, but I never had any solid idea on what to do.

I am still here though.

Thank you guys for being here! 

I'm still in love with the idea for this rp, but unfortunately I don't have the time to start it over. 

If it were to continue with the players we have now I could make time to continue it,  but starting from scratch, picking new players and going through all the relationship building and stuff would be a bit to time consuming. 

I don't have an estimated time as to when the hecticness will stop. 

I have about an hour every other day to pop in here and see how everything is going, but other than that I'm busy =S 

So as i said before

If you all want to continue this one I'll be more than happy to provide posts when needed, but other than that I don't have time to restart it. 

If if someone wants to, they can pick it up and reboot it! Pm me and I can give you the plot line I was going for (all I ask for is credit) or you can even just come up with your own ideas (no credit needed)

Just let me know what you all want to do =) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back