• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PJO/TKC/MCA - Heirs of Entropy

Renn Skye

Two Thousand Club
Okay, since it's just us five there's no real accepted/not accepted state for any of these CSs, but it'll be nice to have all of them up for reference and so that we can tweak them to suit the roleplay as it progresses! So.....

Character Creation Station!

For the sake of simplicity there's a CS template coding listed below, feel free to use it (as it's pre-coded for you) or not as you see fit, but be sure that you get all of the information down on your CS! That way we all have the same information to work with with our characters!

CS shamelessly stolen and altered from another member of the site (who gave me permission to use it)!

If you're using this template you'll want to place the needed information between the indent codes. If anything is unclear just ask, or check the completed and accepted character sheets for reference, but there should be a brief description under each section to let you know what to put in each section! But don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! It was colour coded but the site isn't letting me keep that so...

In the '• Relations •' please add in any notable relations your character has both within their own group and the other two (if applicable). This is more for your own reference but can also be helpful for others! It's encouraged but not required for you to fill this section out in first person, as if your character was talking~ This section will probably grow as the roleplay goes on and you add in new characters or your characters opinions on others change! (it's totally fine to leave it blank if your character doesn't know anyone else or doesn't have notable feelings for others in their group~)

It's one of my favourite features in CS's and it being used in another roleplay has made me want to bring it back....

[tabs][tab=• Main •][imagefloat=right][IMG](Insert%20image%20link%20here,%20as%20far%20as%20I%20can%20tell%20I%20think%20it%20has%20to%20be%20an%20actual%20link%20and%20not%20an%20inserted%20image,%20but%20if%20you%20cut%20out%20the%20img%20bits%20it%20might%20work!)[/IMG][/imagefloat][B]• Name •[/B]

Your characters name here!

[B]• Allegiance •[/B]

Greek, Norse, Egyptian, or Chaos?

[B]• Divine Connection •[/B]

For Greeks and Norse Characters this is your godly parent (or patron for hunters of Artemis and other extenuating circumstances), for Egyptian's please list whose path your character follows!

[B]• Gender •[/B]

Gender goes here - if your character isn't cisgendered please include their preferred pronouns. Physical gender is not necessary if your character isn't cisgendered, but you are welcome to include it.

[B]• Orientation •[/B]

If applicable feel free to differentiate between sexual and romantic orientations, and feel free to add in if a character is monogamous or polyamorous!

[B]• Age •[/B]

Age goes here - no age limits on either end of the spectrum here

[B]• Years of Experience •[/B]

A greek? How long have you been at Camp Halfblood? Nordic? Have you any training, have you died or are you still living - how long have you been aware of the godly half of your blood? Egyptian? How long have you been studying the path of your God/dess (and which form of study do you follow?)

[B]• Physical Attributes •[/B]

This can include anything from height/weight/eye colour/hair/ etc., to notable scars, sense of style, all that jazz

[B]• Manner of Speech •[/B]

Accent, time period of their dialogue (since with the Egyptians and the Norse we get a wide range of these things), any other vocal notes

[B]• Theme Song •[/B]

Totally optional but some of us like this so here~

[/tab]

[tab=• Powers, Weapons, and Gear •][B]• Powers •[/B]

Any magical abilities your character may possess - please give a title of the power and a description of what it does. Bullet points preferred.

[B]• Weapons •[/B]

Any weapon or weapons your character regularly keeps with them - this includes tools of the trade (ie., an Egyptian's staff, etc.,)

[B]• Mist Version •[/B]

If applicable

[B]• Gear •[/B]

Anything your character always or almost always has with them. Could be anything from a stuffed animal or a necklace or something more useful (ie., if they always carry rope on them, etc.,) anything not immediately a weapon that they usually keep on their person.

[/tab]

[tab=• Personality and History •]

[B]• Personality •[/B]

At least two paragraphs please

[B]• History •[/B]

Optional

[B]• Extra •[/B]

If applicable, anything from likes, dislikes, hopes, fears, dreams, secrets, what have you...

[/tab]

[tab=• Extra •]

[B]• Writing sample •[/B]

Optional, I mostly just keep these if I'm running a roleplay that's open to the public but I figured I'd keep it in just in case...

Anything else you want to add? Put it here! If not feel free to delete this tab~[/tab]

[tab=• Relations •]

[accordion]{slide=Character name here}

Opinion on character/relationship to character here! Just copy and paste this as many times as you want to add in more characters!

{/slide}

[/accordion][/tab][/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
The first of many to come from me (of course) I'll get the plot up when I'm not hideously sick but I figured CS are easier since most of the information is mostly already written up so I'll post one or two today and the rest over time as I crank them out~ The first is someone y'all probably know fairly well...

• tumblr_mjiim0ohej1r5n34uo1_r1_500-jpg.191646

• Name •

Wesley Linden Lester

• Allegiance •

Greek(ish)

• Divine Connection •

Child of Hades

• Gender •

Cisgendered Male

• Orientation •

Demisexual

• Age •

• Years of Experience •

Nearly eleven years at camp

• Physical Attributes •

Thin and lanky - he often looks very drawn and thin, especially when standing to his whole height. His bones are easy to see under his skin and he's all angles - sharp elbows and shoulders and hips and knees and collar bone - everything juts out like he's a walking spike trap.

• Manner of Speech •

Born in South Carolina, Wesley retains a southern accent.

• Theme Song •

Sleepwalking - Radical Face

[media]

[/media]

Ask me what Hogwarts House I'm in one more time...
Felix

• tumblr_kwc5sv42hR1qadby2o1_400.jpg
    • Name •
    Felix Grant Emerson

• Birthday •
    September 12th (18)

• Zodiac •
    Virgo

• Gender •
    Male

• Orientation •
    Homosexual

• Godly Parent •
    Hectate

• Years of Experience •
    At camp for 7 years

• Physical Attributes •
    Weight: 200lbs

Height: 6'0"

Hair Color: Black

Eyes: Golden

• Scent •
    Cinnamon and Burnt Magic

• Favorite Color•
    Navy, Purple, Gold

• Manner of Speech •

Felix has no distinguishable accent, though if he stays near someone with one he picks up its dialect.

• Theme Song •

Last edited:
  • tumblr_migezzuhqu1r5n34uo1_500-jpg.191642

• Name •

Josh Brewer

• Allegiance •

His own, mostly.

• Divine Connection •

Son of Asclepius

• Gender •

Cis Male

• Orientation •

Homosexual homoromantic monogamous

• Age •

• Years of Experience •

Fourish years at camp

• Physical Attributes •

Nothing Notable

• Manner of Speech •

Clipped and often scathing, heavy emphasis when using sarcasm which is pretty much all the time. No discernible accent.

• Theme Song •

Running Up That Hill - Placebo

[media]

[/media]

We only got one planet, let's not mess it up with petty wars, ahkay?
Anil

• superthumb.jpg
    Name

Anil Karam

Allegiance

Egyptian

Divine Connection

Geb: God of the Earth and Vegetation

Cis Male

Orientation

Gay, Monogamous

Years of Experience

1 year under the path of Geb, still pretty new to this whole Neo-Nepetism thing.

Physical Attributes

• He's pretty short for a teenaged boy, at about 5'2.
    • He's black
    • He always seems to have dirt under his nails, or pollen in his hair, or some kind of soil on his clothes.
    • He wears his hair in dreadlocks, which he keeps tied behind his head in ponytail
    • His build isn't exactly athletic, but he's a hard worker, and his body show i

Manner of Speech

He has a Trinidadian (or Trini) accent, which has been softened around the edges by what he's picked up in Brooklyn.

Theme Song

[media]
    [/media]

Just my luck- I mean- pssh, I meant to do that.
Mansi
  • 687474703a2f2f77616c6c70617065727377612e636f6d2f7468756d626e61696c732f64657461696c2f32303132303332332f6272756e6574746573253230746f75686f752532306d696b6f25323073686f72742532306861697225323068616b757265692532307265696d752532306461726b253230736b696e253230626f772532306f72616e6765253230657965732532306465746163686564253230736c6565766573253230313932307831305f7777772e77616c6c706170657268692e636f6d5f33362e6a7067
    • Name •

Mansi Karamesh

• Allegiance •

Greek/Independant

• Divine Connection •

Hekate- under a curse by Fortuna

• Gender •

Genderfluid- mostly between female and agender. No preferred pronouns, though mostly called by she/her

• Orientation •

Pansexual, Polyamorous.

• Age •

• Years of Experience •

6, but does not currently live at Camp Half Blood, and has not for the past 3 years.

• Physical Attributes •

• Unlike the presented photo, Mansi has Olive Green eyes
    • She's Indian, specifically Gujarati.
    • She has a series of scars marring the surface of her skin, which she has mostly covered up with tattoos.
    • Karma hardly ever wears shoes, if she can help it. They cut her off from her main source of magic, the earth.

• Manner of Speech •

Mansi lacks a traceable accent. Her speech patterns have been called everything from "Midwestern" to "British."

• Theme Song •

[media]
    [/media]

WIP

I'm sorry, can you just leave me alone? I'd rather not have to hurt you.
Neji
  • Miel.png
    • Name •

Nejlika Middleton

• Allegiance •

Norse

• Divine Connection •

For Greeks and Norse Characters this is your godly parent (or patron for hunters of Artemis and other extenuating circumstances)

• Gender •

Trans Female- she/her pronouns

• Orientation •

Biromantic, Heterosexual, Monogamous

• Age •

• Years of Experience •

Nordic? Have you any training, have you died or are you still living - how long have you been aware of the godly half of your blood?

• Physical Attributes •

• Her hair is riddles with pink streaks
    • Her skin is extremely dry (sometimes described as scaley)

• Manner of Speech •

Nejlika speaks with a soft, proper Californian accent, in hushed tones.

• Theme Song •

[media]
    [/media]

• Beau+Mirchoff+08.jpg

• Name •

Derek Newman

• Allegiance •

Greek

• Divine Connection •

Zeus, Lord of the Skies

• Gender •

Male

• Orientation •

Loves the ladies! Monogamous!

• Age •

19 years old

• Years of Experience •

Nine years of experience

• Physical Attributes •

Height: 5 ft 11

Weight: 144 lbs

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Scars, marks, tattoos:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...bc90131d602e702666a844993e2cfdafo0&ajaxhist=0A lightning bolt on each arm that appeared as he was claimed

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...bc90131d602e702666a844993e2cfdafo0&ajaxhist=0

• Manner of Speech •

1960's Greaser speech pattern

• Theme Song •

Disney's Hercules - Zero to Hero

• CHORheoWQAI5Lmv.jpg
    • Name •

Rae Amor

• Allegiance •

Greek

• Divine Connection •

Aphrodite,Goddess Of Love

• Gender •