Persona: Turn on the TV

I really don't mind. At the moment we should just focus on getting all our character alone and into the TV World.

We're doing one charecter at a time to go to the TV world. Soo... when fire's charecter get I to the TV world. Our charecters will see it and my charecter will accidentally enter the world since she has a big tv in her living. The other charecters can see her wonder around and then she can get out...............i just realized... we need a kuma!!

This is just a suggestion.

~♤~

Sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday as promised, some things came up. But I've got one up now.

So were just jumping to midnight... just gotta say man you gotta give some warning before you do these time skips.

It's not a time skip. He just skipped school and got kidnapped. You guys can still continue with the school stuff for a while, get your characters established and stuff. When you're ready, then you can continue!

Ah, sorry i miss read(red? past tense of reading... sounds like red but spellt read and it screws with my brain)

So he was grabbed by the boogeyman and thrown into the T.V. Guess that solves the "who is first" conundrum.

Just so people know I am silently shipping everything and everyone... and that may have to do with Yuka's dire secret.

Yep, there's a reason Yuka helps a few people's realationships... he's gotta keep his OTPs alive.

Hmm, well if my partner in crime doesn't show soon, sure. So Cipah is the first target, poor Dai-dai-chan~! We need to save the princess from the evil shadows! In anycase is this gona be like the yosuke scene, an individual shadow showdown?

Try not to be to quick on the gun there @Evergreen98 we didn't give our answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back