• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello all~

The hunt has yet again started for sone long term partners.

Im looking for some oc x oc originals for some world building fun (and also for personal projects that I'm working on) :) I will put some pairings below and if you're interested please let me know and then we can talk about plots and such and build from there.

I will be willing to work with some fandoms just let me know what it is before hand and i will try my best.

I typically like to play a male role if possoble but I don't mind playing a female character or doubling up. :)

Romance is optional but it does have a certain...je ne sais quoi~

**Just an fyi I work 2 full time jobs so some days my replies might be a little slower than others. Between sleep and all that, I will at LEAST try to respond once or twice a day. **

Okay so on with the pairings:

PiratexNobleWoman(action/adventure/drama)
God x Goddess(adventure/action)
Spy vs Spy (drama/action)
Princess x Knight(adventure/ drama/action)
Theif x Prince (action/adventure)
Detective x Suspect (murder mystery/thriller)

Maybe some slife of life stuff too? It depends but I like those too. Im open minded when it comes to writing and I like to experiment with different writing styles so if you are feeling or wanting a particular pairing that I don't have listed above feel free to inquire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back