• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Parkour or die!

Tyler messed with the hologram once more, "You, girl, I need a name."

She took her glove off and gave the tag side up to Tyler. She caught a glance at Darkhan and could hardly believe it was the same boy from earlier.

"Ayla, got it," He said and continued messing with the hologram. He grabbed two keys, "Lets go get your apartments."

Her eyes open wide, excited that all this was falling in to place. She had a slight skip to her walk as they followed Tyler.

Tyler stopped, "First up is Sam's apartment. Here's your keys."

Ayla's mouth dropped open slightly. Mac & Cheese was her favorite food ever! She pointed over to Tyler, feeling bad the she couldn't stay and would have to come back.

"Hey, Ayla, Come on, Let's get you to your apartment, yeah?" Tyler said and started walking down the hallway.

Ayla didn't even notice how far down the hall Tyler had gotten, so she ran to catch up with him. She looked back at Sam, gave a quick wave, and kept walking.

"I have a feeling you and him are going to be great friends," Tyler chuckled, "Something like that happened between be and Edgar and now we're close friends."

She was shocked that Tyler had such faith in her and Darkhan's friendship already. But she was also relieved, knowing that everyone here was so kind was a new way of life, but a good one.

"Then again, Edgar also saved me from falling to my death," Tyler rambled, "But still, the point stands."

He stopped, "Here you go. Your apartment."

Ayla did a slight bow to thank Tyler. She wondered about Edgar saving Sam, but knew some people had stories that they needed to keep personal. She felt her heart speed up a little at the thought that she would be living with such kind people.

Darkhan went to Ayla's appartement he entered whitout knocking and said: "Still want that macaroni?" with a smile

(Sorry, was out for two days, no wifi)

Sam accepted the keys, smiling, and waved back at Ayla. Tyler gave her the keys and before she went in, Darkhan offered her Mac n' Cheese. Darkhan's room was really close to Ayla's. Sam's wasn't as close, but still.

He entered. The room wasn't big, but it was filled with furniture. A bed, looking comfortable, occupied a big part of the place. Sam didn't even care about the rest of the room. He jumped on the bed, ready for a quick nap.

Tyler sighed in satisfaction since he was done for the time being and left, making his way to the headquarters.

Ayla jumped at Sam's arrival, but couldn't be happier when he suggested getting Mac & Cheese. She furiously nodded yes and cracked a huge smile.

Her eyes lit up and she couldn't help but to take a quick bite before replying. She held up a finger in the 'one minute' gesture, and reached into her packet for a small pencil and paper she usually kept with her. She wrote down that she had been kidnapped as a young girl, made to live on the streets,then when her original captors were caught for crime, she had to fend for herself. At the end of the paper, she wrote, How about you Darkhan?

"You really have a sad story." he tells her with a tear coming down his cheek. "Well now for my story. I was born and raised like a normal kid. But at some point I was tired so I began to do some illegal activities. That's when I discovered drugs. It was hell, but I got out." He smiled. "Parkour got me out of it."

Tyler arrived back at the office and walked in, "Hey we got another new one coming, or at least I sent him this way."

I looked up at Tyler, "This is the most amount of newcomers we've ever gotten in a single day."

@TrippyVirus

Ayla gave Darkhan a hug, smiling. She then pat him on the back and stood up, motioning for him to follow. If one thing would be good for them, it'd be going for a run. She checked to make sure her shoes were secure, and took off in a jog down the hallway of the apartments, looking for a way outside.

He quickly got up and followed her in the hallway. "Where are we going?" He asked her with a smile

She looked back at him and shrugged. The world was their playground, and she wanted to explore. Finding a fire escape door that led outside, she slammed it open, jumping from the railing to the building slightly next door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back