Over a Mug of Ale [For A Better Age]

I edited that map a while ago and put it up on the dramatis personas. Here are the edits I made to show where Icehold is.

CampaignMap.jpg

Whoo. Now that I have a bit of a gap in my exam schedule I can get back to posting. Sorry for the unannounced hiatus.

It happens to us all. I've been busy with my class load too. No worries from me.

magnificentmomo said:
Chain wilkl be all over that like a senator on a hooker.
Get mass combat support charms pls?

:wink:

We should probably start planning.

Oh, and custom Charm idea: Magnanimous Chieftain's Reprieve. Essentially meant to work much like the Riot-Dispersion Attack submodule for Omnipresent Guardian Directive- no-one dies from a mass combat attack you make.

Intended to be used to keep the Skandir alive when we fight them, 'cause Bjarn's like that. They're his people...

Does 5m, 1wp scenelong reflexive seem reasonable? It's paying 1wp instead of 1hl compared to the Alchemical Charm, and would otherwise be essentially identical.

Derp derp, &c. It is of course possible for Chain to get that Charm and submodule and be all awesome with it. Don't wanna steal your schtick...

I’ve had a rough last couple of days, but I should definitely get a post up this Monday once I get back from work.

I was trying to figure out what to make the next “Let’s get back on track†thread about. Given there are a number of issues that could be covered, I’m going to let you guys vote on them. If we have a good split between two issues (and considering we have Exalts with a variety of skills) I will start up two threads on those two issues.

Right now the major issues I have for the next thread/s are the Skandir, Gethamane, Item Hunting, and Diamond Refuge. If there is any other issue you guys would like me to get added to the list, state them right here. In a day or two I put a poll with all the issues I have for everyone to vote on. Everything clear?

Sorry about the recent delays once again. Been a tiring past few days and work, and I've been preparing for a trip for the weekend. Given those two factors I've decided to take the week off from posting for this game. I wouldn't have had much time to post for the next two days anyways, and I'm not sure I'm going to have the internet access I would need to post Friday-Sunday. But I think this period of rest from posting will be good for me, and allow me to refresh my batteries. I should be back and good to go on Monday after this break :wink: .

I willl get the poll up tomarrow after work. I've just been waiting to see if there are any other big issues anyone wants to bring up. Also if there are any minor issues you guys want to bring up just say so.

I'm going to be transfering to a position that is less physically exhauting in a couple of week, and as a result my posting should become much more reliable again. I've just had to help fill in some other areas then I am used to due to some reshuffling at work. So please bear with me. Don't worry, I've far from given up on this game or anything. I'm just a bit stretched at the moment.

I’m back and ready to go. I’m less stretched now, and should be able to post normally now. Though possibly a little bit slowly starting out for the beginning of this week due to how my schedule is working. That should mellow out by Thursday. But I am feeling much better now, and am good to go.

I’ve made a new post, and have set up a poll for you guys to vote on the next issue you guys want to deal with. Feel free to debate there about what you want to do.

My computer just bit it.

I'm now have to eliminate non work related computer activity since I am now using another which does not belong to me and can only have it some of the time.

Until i can finish saving up for my new computer.

See you guys in a month or two at worst.

I've put up the next thread for you guys to post in. Time to get this game and plot going! If you need any help on how to proceed just ask.

Also 15 EXP for everyone for the last chapter.

How many Awakended Dragon Kings come back to Icehold with us, and how many wild children to begin training. And what breeds are there, and was I able to get ahold of a god/goddess for my binding?

No, this is Icehold. What you said is just madness.

Edit: I was waiting for you to comment on that "Mightiest of the Skandir" comment, Morkais. Sorry if I stole your thunder there. Still, the thought of Bjarn scowling at that title is pretty magnificent.

Asyk is able to come back with six Awakened Dragon Kings. He is also able to bring back 150 wild children back with him, and then 200 more with additional trips and other hunting expeditions for a total of 350 for the first year.

The types are broken down as follows.

73% Petrok

19% Raptok

6% Mosok

2% Anklok

I’ll cover the binding in the previous chapter with my next post. I should have it up on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back