Out-of-Character Chat

LETS GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World juniors games, Canada vs Russia.

5-4 for Canada, good game, except Canada ain't doing so well as they were in the beginning...

.... I think I should make Aiden bisexual cause I've never done a Bisexual character before...

Also this is the perfect song for my villain Reaver: [media]

[/media]

Yeah. Been trying to find another RP to keeep me here. i wont leave so long as im in this RP cause its fun. but all RPs end eventually. Always nice to know youre wanted somewhere though <3 you guys.

KBLxfte.jpg

lazy cosplay and make up test. :)

Lol hella better than most. If i may give input. I know makeup can be a pain but you should try smearing the black into the white and make the red look more messy. then again are you going for a heath ledger look or an original look? Regardless look sharp man. Would love to see the entire costume. :D

im always here. Lookin like either everyone is really busy or they grew bored of the RP. its unfortunate either way but it happens

I have test coming up but basically with scarlet down I'm just waiting for one of the two people my characters are suppose to be fighting to make a move.

@shadowdude505 I will try to reply soon but i have to deal with my winter class first (plus im still trying to soft reset for my shiny Rayquaza lol) but i promise i'll reply sooner than this last time

@DeadgurlXD Rayquaza is shiny-locked, actually. Meaning you can't get it. Trust me. Soft-resetted about 2,000 times, and didn't get it. Looked it up and saw that other people had passed the ten thousands and couldn't get it. Just letting you know. But I have a Shiny one that I moved from Emerald, if you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back