Out-of-Character Chat

@kirito1337 Hey, I just wanted to comment on your last post. Don't worry, I'm not whining about you dodging my shot or anything. The dice cannot lie! However, I'd just like to point out that the attack was centered around a piece of drywall as a projectile, not the lightning in this instance. Also, an object traveling at 1 kilometer per second strikes with the equal force of it's weight in TNT. The drywall projectile was traveling at 2.7 kilometer's per second. That's an impact force equal to TNT almost three times the wight of the drywall. While I also understand this is the Fairy Tail universe, the basic laws of physics still normally apply. In conclusion, I don't have a problem with the outcome of your post. It's just the methods to attain that didn't seem to match up.

I'll just say you're better off stepping to the side. Trying to deflect a railgun shot with anything just isn't smart. Also, there would be a sonic boom, but that's Fermata's domain anyway, so I'm not going to nitpick about that. I don't mean to be annoying or anything and I'm definitely not trying to be OP. I'm just a huge science geek and it irked me. The projectile hits the bar with exactly (my friend did the math) 24057000 Joules of force.

@CelticHero37 [media]

[/media]
Just kidding, I think it's cool how you apply those kinds of things in your posts. (^.^)

Also just wanted to mention this to you mods that right now im planning on updating Blitz's CS and I will let you know once its ready.

Hello! Everyone!!!! I'm back from school! Let the vacation start!!!! ((P.s. Got hit in my junk today... Thank god for adrenaline!))

You people still in school or college...NEEEEERD (yay for the TFS lol)

Anyhow, nice to see the fight. Looks like I'll be able to jump in after this cataclysmic conundrum concludes.

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Take a look at my special holiday Mission prompt! If you help Aiden make amends, he'll be forever in your debt and your best friend! ;) Have fun!

Archdemon said:
Hey guys! Take a look at my special holiday Mission prompt! If you help Aiden make amends, he'll be forever in your debt and your best friend! ;) Have fun!
BOOO. DRAGON SLAYERS ARE OVERRATED

Trust me, they'll need them for the leader is not easy what so ever.... Muhahahahaha!!! Anyways, this is sorta like Aiden's personal quest, Drake'll have one too though that's going to be later. Though what's your opinion on the mission prompt? @White Masquerade

If this was real in the fairy tail universe this is what Aiden would drive. He would also wear that suit too. [media]

[/media]

Nope! Technically he's just waiting for his opponent to show up. That's why I haven't posted as him for a while now. @White Masquerade though he would want to kill Lennix himself I'd think he'd be happy enough to know that he's probably going to die.

Is there a preference for the amount of times a die should be used, such as rolling for every attack?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Is there a preference for the amount of times a die should be used, such as rolling for every attack?

[/QUOTE]
Unless you're attacking a non npc character which you need to use dice rolls, I don't think you need them unless you do a finisher move or something of that sorts.

It's a PC (If Malka counts as one). I just wasn't sure at which times a roll would be required during the conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back