Out-of-Character Chat

This is why you can't bring love into this RP. Someone is going to be stabbed. End the ships before they sail. They will be stabbed mercilessly.

But I want to find love for Caitlyn and Caleb!

Also stop stabbing me. Were supposed to be friends, and stabbing is very uncomfortable!

AllHailDago said:
But I want to find love for Caitlyn and Caleb!
Also stop stabbing me. Were supposed to be friends, and stabbing is very uncomfortable!
No love for Rose. Dust is the only thing hugging her.

AllHailDago said:
I don't think Dusty and Rose would work out
Refaulted said:
Dusty wouldn't hug anyone lovingly, to be honest. Except one individual.
Uhm, i never said dusty, i clearly said dust, like skin, debris and bug particle that float through the air and make heavenly sparkles in the morning's and dusk's light and that put a layer of annoyance on everything inside of your house. >_>;

Kaine said:
Uhm, i never said dusty, i clearly said dust, like skin, debris and bug particle that float through the air and make heavenly sparkles in the morning's and dusk's light and that put a layer of annoyance on everything inside of your house. >_>;
Yeah. Honestly, you shouldn't just put someone's character on the spot like that. What did Dusty ever do to you?

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]He could always hook-up with the one Kitsune lava girl....

[/QUOTE]
....Have no idea who you're talking about.

Caitlyn has a lot of issues to work past. And she can maybe eventually be a good match for Dusty in a fight. Eventually.

But I meant it wouldn't work cause she's not into dudes.

AllHailDago said:
Caitlyn has a lot of issues to work past. And she can maybe eventually be a good match for Dusty in a fight. Eventually.
But I meant it wouldn't work cause she's not into dudes.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Users who are viewing this thread

Back