[ out of character chat ]

sprouhtt sprouhtt ; /hands you a star starting a new ooc page.
we have made it to 5 pages in the ooc threads, loveliesss!

#excited
#thatsonlybecauseiposttoogdamnmuch

If any wants to play a character from Korovasha let ne know! That’d be awesome : )
hi, love, so i do have an "other" character that goes by the name 'sophie' and i was thinking. . . she was born in korovasha but then ran away from home at the age of twelve after being left behind by her family. her older brother and father are perhaps part of korovasha's military, methinks, and her mother passed away.

p.s. i'm reminded of the song "once upon a december" by anastasia and i'm just < 33

That sounds awesome!!

And I apologize, I’ve lied- it’s Saturday and I’m exhausted and my laptops at home. I will get a post up when I can, which will be this week darn it!!

tumblr_mg4e0bdrNn1qdelmgo6_r1_500.gif

Good morning lovelies!
It’s a new week! I hope everyone has been well !

↠ A new update ! BLK BLK will be inactive for 5 weeks, so he won’t be coming back until mid-July/end of July ! That being said, if there is anyone who would like to play his character Ibrahim Said from Jala, please let me and BLK BLK know! If not, we will be assuming his character is in the roleplay with us!

↠ I will be posting my character sheet for Aine and Eireann sometime this week!

↠ For those who still have post, please post as soon as possible! I really want to have the IC have some chaos asap! Once the chaos occurs for what has been planned with WhispFlick WhispFlick ‘s monkeys that will cause some character interactions with 3 other players and their characters , I will be moving the roleplay forward!

↠ Expect a time skip by the end of next week on June 30th!

↠ Those working on character sheets, can’t wait to see them!

↠ Lastly, a new absence / working on post will be posted soon!

P.S. If we want a Hosted Project, let’s continue to show the Admins we are active! I have yet to hear their decision!

cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , BLK BLK , beebim beebim , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , Abendrot Abendrot , Unrlstic Unrlstic , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , Athens Athens , sprouhtt sprouhtt , lavendre lavendre , jul jul , Elucid Elucid , aurnia aurnia , WhispFlick WhispFlick

SETTING & GENRE OF KING OF KINGS

credits to jul jul for a neatly wrapped way to tie in the setting of King of Kings: the setting is an alternate universe of the Middle Ages with the same geography as earth in the Middle Ages. however, there is a clear distinction that there’s different cultures, government, societies, economy, and etc. of the Empire and the Kingdoms (our Kingdoms and NPC kingdoms) it withholds. the world has an overarching Empire (Imperium Renata) that oversees the whole world.

the genre is historical fiction with a hint of slight fantasy elements.

cherub cherub , aurnia aurnia , Rhaine Rhaine , rainfall rainfall , Athens Athens , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , BLK BLK , Abendrot Abendrot , Unrlstic Unrlstic , beebim beebim , lavendre lavendre , WhispFlick WhispFlick , jul jul , sprouhtt sprouhtt , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , Elucid Elucid

ahhhh !! thank you so much for this update! I already have the start of a first post in mind!!

speaking of updates — my cs is (at last) finished 100%! I'll try to propose some possible kingdom relationships when I get the chance. also, my plans have changed a little bit; since my family and I decided to travel to this other area before returning home, I won't be back under my own roof until the 26th, I think. hopefully that's ok! I'll definitely start working on a post before then

I'm creating a secondary character because I figure Ana would most likely have a body guard, and i really wanted to use Bryan Dechart as a faceclaim lol

okay... trying to put together an interaction with Oz that makes sense isn't really working out, sorry Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , beebim beebim perhaps Anastasia could stop and talk with Mina and Fleur? Since their countries would most likely be on good terms, they would have likely met at least briefly before and Anastasia would definitely stop to greet someone she sees as a friend.

deer deer your idea for a secondary character sounds awesome!!
(Connor’s more of an NPC just because I imagine Anastasia’s family would insist on a bodyguard

aurnia aurnia ; if anything , i think, sophie could have known your bodyguard and know of anastasia since her brother and father worked for them as a soldier / officer in the military

i think, her father could have passed away recently but sophie wouldn’t know. her brother, on the other hand, could still be alive. and you’re free to use her brother if you’d like! i don’t really have anything going on in terms of personality or faceclaims for her brother too!

i just know that sophie loves her brother a lot and she doted on him! so you can definitely play her brother if you’d like! or make Connor her brother!

sophie’s going to be 25 though, and he’s her older brother and he could be a year or a few years older!

aurnia aurnia ; !! oh my lordy, if you do have Connor as her brother that'll be l i t , because this will cause for more drama ! i'm thinking of using Marina Moschen

tenor.gif

since at first it was Lady Sif and while she was bad ass and I loved her, I think her face in general doesn't match the age i want to keep Sophie !

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna and I can discuss with you some things with Anastasia and her character Alexei as well when she and you get the chance !

so, funny thing. . . .

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna 's character is named Alexei (the Prince of Bohemia) and both you and her characters have the same name in regards to family hehehehe. I think her character's mum is named Anastasia

okay... trying to put together an interaction with Oz that makes sense isn't really working out, sorry Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , beebim beebim perhaps Anastasia could stop and talk with Mina and Fleur? Since their countries would most likely be on good terms, they would have likely met at least briefly before and Anastasia would definitely stop to greet someone she sees as a friend.
sorry for the late reply! i'm fine with that if you're up for it. :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back