• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Original Species

Alicia looked up and her eyes widened. "I.... I'm your true love," she said softly as she stared at where his ears had once been. "They're gone," she whispered and her eyes widened as she reached up and stroked where his ears had once been.

He looked at her, tears in his eyes and a smile on his face "Did you like them?" He whispered in her ear "did you find that they made me sexier than I am?"

Alicia wiped a tear from his face. "I liked you with them and I like you without them," she said softly. "I think you are still incredibly handsome and sweet," she said looking up at him.

"We have one thing in common then. I remember how my life was before I got turned." he said, walking by Sage's side. "However, I always wonder how my life would have been if I never got turned. Being Immortal has some disadvantages, however, the advantages are however worth it. We have time. I have time. I have visited many places I have never heard of when I was Mortal, I have witnessed evolution, human evolution, how nations got shaped.".

Placing his hands in his pockets, Noer wondered how silly he looked with a hood on. He hasn't wore one for a very long time, yet he didn't felt any different. "How did you and Isabelle got to know each other?" he asked, suddenly feeling curious.

"Do you want to talk to Kiara now?" He whispered in her ear, kissing her neck as he did it "or do you want to sleep and wait till tomorrow?"

NorbertM said:

"We have one thing in common then. I remember how my life was before I got turned." he said, walking by Sage's side. "However, I always wonder how my life would have been if I never got turned. Being Immortal has some disadvantages, however, the advantages are however worth it. We have time. I have time. I have visited many places I have never heard of when I was Mortal, I have witnessed evolution, human evolution, how nations got shaped.".

Placing his hands in his pockets, Noer wondered how silly he looked with a hood on. He hasn't wore one for a very long time, yet he didn't felt any different. "How did you and Isabelle got to know each other?" he asked, suddenly feeling curious.
Sage walking with him, has her hood up as she walks with him, holding her mug slightly as she takes a sip. "I'm sure it must have been good... If you think about it often... However I'm still technically Mortal because I can die... We have limits... Even if we come from a descendant of the Originals..." She said softly while looking ahead slightly. "I met Isabelle after the death of my parents.. She told me she could help me since my Grandma couldn't... So I let her tell me what there was... what other... kinds of species there are... things I thought were... myths." she said softly while glancing at him slightly before ahead, letting her gut guide her to Kiara's place.

"Sleep," she murmured, biting her bottom lip. "Will you..... will you stay with me while I fall asleep? You can go afterwards if you like, I know you don't like it inside."

"Inside is good when it's inside with you" he took her hand in his "take me to your room, my girlfriend" he squeezed her hand and smiled at her

Alicia led him upstairs to her bedroom, flushing bright red as they entered. "This is my room," she said nervously gesturing to the cream walls with pale blue and black furniture.

Sent using Tapatalk.... sorry! xox

"It's great" he looked around at all the stuff, intrigue on his face "do I get a room?" He turned and looked at her, his smile still on his face.

"You could always stay here with me....in my room," she said softly. "You don't have to... I mean if you wanted to you could..."

Alicia blushed and nodded slowly. "Just sleeping but....." She said softly.

"Just sleeping is good, Ally" he cuddled her up to him "I can call you Ally, right? If there's something you'd like me to call you then just say"

Alicia nodded. "Ally is fine," she said softly. She blushed quietly and sat on the bed gently.

Josef sat down next to her and held her hands in his lap "you look so beautiful tonight" he looked at her, a smile playing on his lips "you always look beautiful"

"Thanks," she said softly, blushing. She laid down against pillow and watched him carefully.

Snuggled up next to her and rested his head on her shoulder "Ally....why do you love me?" He stared I to her eyes, his eyes looking happier than she'd ever seen them.

"Before I was turned." he said softly, "I never knew anything about witches, vampires, fairies, nothing. All I knew was that I was a simple farmer, attending his farm everyday, trying to make a living for himself and his family.". Noer lower his vision on the ground, with a piece of sadness in his eyes, alongside with a blank expression.

"How far is Kiara's place? I do not mind the walk with a lovely lady as yourself at night, but I do not wish to stumble into a group of vampire hunters. You might get hurt and I do not wish that to happen.". Noer looked around them, to see if the area was clear, if they were not followed or anything endangering Sage.

Sage said nothing as she walked with him and listened to him talk about his family, looking down slightly. "Ah... I see... Sounds like a good life Noer... I'm sorry for your lose..." she said softly while walking ahead and keeping her slight sadness hidden with ease.

"Her place isn't much further... That way you don't have to worry about the vampire hunters finding you." she said softly before reaching Kiara's place and knocking on the door slightly before waiting for an answer while standing awkwardly next to the married vampire, cursing herself for getting attached not once but twice to two male vampires who were too good look but had no interest in her. (@NorbertM, @Vaila
(@DrCompton)

Kiara jumped down from the tree and approached the pair in her large cat-like form. Her teeth were pointed and her claws sharp, ready to pounce if they were undesirable. She let out a loud roar, sounding almost like a lion if it weren't for her midnight black fur and her bright green eyes. Her tail curled behind her, a strip of grey in a swirling pattern at the base where it joined her body. Waiting as they turned, she waited patiently to see if they were friend or foe. 
"I love you for a lot of reasons," Alicia said softly. "Why do you ask?" she continued as she wrapped her arm backwards around the pair to play with a strand of his hair.

Sage turned slightly to turn and face her, blinks slightly at the appearance before letting her magic know it was Kiara, she pulled her hood down to reveal her bright ginger curls as she also tugged Noer's hood down as well. "Kiara... It's just us... We have some bad news..." she said while holding her hands up, along with her mug of tea. (@NorbertM, @DrCompton)

Kiara walked into the house, shifting into a small house cat to use the cat flap, before changing back into a human and pulling on a long sleeved maxi dress. Pulling her hair up into a bun, she opened the door and nodded to them. "Please, do come in," she said with a worried expression as she opened it for them to enter.

"I've been on my own so long" he looked at her sadly "it's been a long time since I've had a compliment" he pulled her closer to him "I won't be alone anymore"

Sage walked in, looking back towards Noer and saw Robert coming. "Come on you two, get inside." she said while watching them and rubbing her arm slightly and sipping her herbal tea and giving a soft sigh of relief. (@NorbertM, @DrCompton)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back