OOC

Just so everyone knows, this is a World War One era-RP, and both Nordlandia and Polta are free for anyone to use, or else they'll wind up being neutral parties. Also, please stake a claim on the map, so you can get your preferred spot quickly. @3lflord1278 @Thebigcatt @PippyOmega @Rhakun

@Thebigcatt @3lflord1278 @PippyOmega @Rhakun Just to be clear everyone, we're starting either tomorrow or tuesday. So please post your CS (if you haven't already) and claim a spot on the map by commenting on the map topic. Hopefully, a couple of others will join us before we start, but if they don't, then we'll just start without them.

Could you all create your character sheets please

If i find out I find out none of you did in fact create one I will snap a hamsters toe

@Thebigcatt @PippyOmega @3lflord1278 @lord stitches @Rhakun  Someone else has requested to join our little RP. They seem to be an experienced RPer, so my vote is obviously to let them in. Once there's a majority, I'll either let them in or deny them. Please submit your votes soon. Also, if you have not already, please submit a CS and request a spot on the map.

I Don't Belive That I Can Give A Valid Response Without Sufficient Evidence Of Their Role Playing Ability.

P.s If You Hide This Post Then I Will Break Off Your Big Toe

@coold00d12

Last edited by a moderator:
@PippyOmega I'm not giving away their username to prevent potential bias during voting. They have over 2,000 posts and I've examined a few to determine whether or not they are good at RP. I can vouch that they seem to be good at RP.

I Read That You Vouched For Me But Your Friends Didn't Want Any Evidence Of My Previous Role Plays To See If I Was Good Or Not, But I'm Not Them And Can Not Make A Vote Based On Nothing But Your 'Vouching'.

I Also Don't See How Any Difference Could Be Made Bcaise Even  If The Person Was A Friend Of Another Member Then Yes I Know They Can Vouch For Them Same Goes For If They Are A Friend Of Everyone. The Fact Is You Only Mentioned One New Request So IF They Were Friends Then That Must Mean That Either They Told The Friend About The Roleplay Or The Friends Is A Crazy Stalker, Still They Would Know Who It Was Because There Is Only One Person Requesting (I Know I Said This) So If They Were Friends Then They Would Probably Tell Them That They Were Joining

@coold00d12

Then Since You Belive That I Am Blowing Things Out Of Proportion And Won't Give Me Any Sort Of Evidence To Prove That They Are Good Or Not At Role Play I Have TO Vote No

@coold00d12

Is it possible for You to Be Biased Yourself Because You Know How Good  They Are At Role Play 

(Don't You Dare Say Your Fine Cause Your The Leader)

@coold00d12

I say let him in, for the reason that doods vouch has failed yet and u seem like a reasonable Person so I say let him vouch until the he vouches for some one we all can collectively dislike.

Accidentally posted in the RP area. Otherwise, moving on. @Rhakun @lord stitches You two need to put character sheets up soon, or we'll start without you. You two also need to request a spot on the map afterward. @3lflord1278 You need to request a spot on the map soon, as well. Also, all of you need to vote on whether or not to let the person who requested to join in.

Alright, so, since @Rhakun, @lord stitches, and @3lflord1278 have not voted on whether or not to let the newcomer in, I'm going to go ahead and tally the votes. Currently, the votes are 1 against letting the person in, and 2 for letting the person in. If no one else has voted by 6:00 PM EST I will either accept or deny the person according to the majority at that time.

Actually, we're probably going to have to switch to a thread system, so we don't lose anything over the update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back