OOC

I think that's all I'll add to my character for now, I was going to create my next two Pokemon but now I think I'll leave that to see what Pokemon I can get during the RP.

I already have my Tyrunt preset in a word file, so all that I really need at this point is to wait and see what strikes my fancy.

I'm ready to start after tomorrow. I'd rather do it once I'm off. If they didn't reply by then we can start if everyone is fine with their characters.

Alright lovelies, based on what the boss lady said earlier this morning, we start  tomorrow-ish. Y'all ready to start this group adventure?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yes!  Oh, I'm going out sometime today so I'll reply when I get back.  I'm redoing my room so I'm going to Menard's to look at flooring.

I bought paint for my room.  It's a pretty green color and I have to save up money for the flooring but this weekend we're going to paint my room.

I made my post! I actually didn't mean to go to the same place as your character, but I guess it gives us the potential for interaction~

Sigh... I forgot all about this, sorry, was stressing over work and a school essay that's like all my grade over the weekend, Ill work on it right now for what i need to rp with. Sorry for the wait

True, and im just going to call it done for now..... Its not in the best of shape, running out of time in study hall, and i do promise i role play a lot better than i do at making sheets

Canalave City was the one place I could find in Sinnoh that would make sense for my character to arrive at, so the one logical (and only) place to head to just so happened to be Jubilife City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back