OOC

Xenomorphic

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The place where all Out of Character goodness happens.[/COLOR]

Does anybody else think that Magikarp only knowing Splash until Level 15 and Bagon only knowing Rage until Level 4 are stupid?  Splash isn't going to do anything, though Magikarp does evolve into a powerful Pokemon and the same with Bagon.   It just seems that Magikarp is a waste to raise in the long run and even though I manage to catch that stupid Pokemon, I never end up raising it when I catch it.  It goes to my Pokemon storage system in the game and is never touched again.

It's Gamefreak's way of saying, patience is key. If you're patient enough training a Magikarp, you'll be able to speed through everything with a Gyarados. It might also be the idea of Gamefreak trying to say big things come in small packages.

I suppose that's the best way to look at it.   Playing Pokemon Omega Rub with Mudkip as my starter and this time I'm actually attempting to catch all the Pokemon though most of them just sit in my pc box on the game.   

I don't like Mega Swampert's design at all. It just doesn't appeal to me.

I agree with you on that. Though I never play OR or AS, I played through a lot of the generation 3 games, and I found that Mudkip was always my starter. In terms of stats it's a pretty solid water-type Pokemon starting off. Though looking back at it, there are a hell of A LOT of mega evolutions I don't agree with. Though the mega evolutions that I do agree with are all around liked by the Pokemon Community.

I was wondering, for our group of pokemon at the beginning of the roleplay, can we have evolutions of Pokemon? My character has been training for a while (according to her backstory), so it'd make sense if she had middle or final evolutions of her pokemon. Naturally I won't make every single one fully levelled, but I want it to represent her properly.

I was wondering, for our group of pokemon at the beginning of the roleplay, can we have evolutions of Pokemon? My character has been training for a while (according to her backstory), so it'd make sense if she had middle or final evolutions of her pokemon. Naturally I won't make every single one fully levelled, but I want it to represent her properly.

That's not my decision to make. If you want to ask, then @LunaticHigh would be the one you want to talk to. Incidentally, I already asked a similar question and they said that they'd prefer if we started with the equivalent of level 5 Pokemon to begin with since we're all technically starting our adventure. It's understandable if the trainer in question is restarting from square one after completing their last adventure or failing it, so yeah; they can have the experience, the knowledge, etc... But in terms of Pokemon, it's back to square one. Trust me, if it weren't so I wouldn't be making a new character.

That's not my decision to make. If you want to ask, then @LunaticHigh would be the one you want to talk to. Incidentally, I already asked a similar question and they said that they'd prefer if we started with the equivalent of level 5 Pokemon to begin with since we're all technically starting our adventure. It's understandable if the trainer in question is restarting from square one after completing their last adventure or failing it, so yeah; they can have the experience, the knowledge, etc... But in terms of Pokemon, it's back to square one. Trust me, if it weren't so I wouldn't be making a new character.

Alright, thanks for the help. ^_^  I kind of expected it, to make things fair, but I just wanted to make sure.

Alright im awake. @Jinx in the Character you can post your characters info. It'll say Main cast. Once everyone has done that we can make the roleplay

It should be said, my character sheet probably won't be up for hours because of team building and backstory creation. Not to mention getting sidetracked with hunting monsters... Yeah... ll> ->

Alright only Omni and steel i believe needs to post their characters and we can begin :D

Last edited by a moderator:
 That's cool.  I've never tried breeding eggs but I caught two Oddish with the intention of evolving one in Vileplume and one into Bellossom.

Heya! So I've started my character but she's still a WIP, just getting her backstory and Pokemon out (and making her sheet look pretty :3).

Alright, I'm not really close to finishing at the moment, but is it alright for me to fill in the other Pokemon for the further of her catching them? Or should it just be as it gose, and is it also ok for her to have to starter Pokemon? Like charmander and the basic of the ninja frog...... O god I cant remember the name, all I know is that it's one of Ash's new pokemon

My character is going to have a few Pokemon you could consider starters (I want her to have an Eevee, for example, and it could be considered a starter Pokemon if you consider Pokemon Yellow). I don't know for sure if it's okay, but if we're allowed multiple Pokemon, isn't it likely that we'll end up with a few?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back