OOC [Toulouse Academy of Refinement~Year 2]

I know.... *looks at homework distastefully* Its quite teh stack too of subjects i dont care about.

lol of course. speaking of subjects.... i found out that our school is offering a game design class next year. ^^ (so excited)

yup. game design is what i want to do, but itll probably end up being a past time. it doesnt pay as well as i would need, and my dad thinks i would be better suited teaching. :P

Depends where your working, like if you started helping design the next WoW i guarantee you that you'll make something. Granted i can imagine you a teacher, for older kids though like highschool and college. I just cant see you teaching kindergartners

im thinking 5th grade and up. :P but yeah, it depends on who you work for. teaching is more regularly paying, and i can make apps on the side if take game design, earning me more pocket change. :P

omg i wish. i would not be taking that off the market. but i would still keep teaching, even if i made that much. :P

Well i want to be a psyc/doc but now with my dads new proclamation i may be doing those things for the military rather then civilian use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back