OOC [Toulouse Academy of Refinement~Year 2]

*is a cat now too and is mad at Akio-kitty for taking Saphy which was her human slave since the cuteness overload*

((I am brainwashed by all the cuteness. This can possibly occur again. And again.))

*obligingly picks up the second cat as well* Now now, kitty overlords, there's enough of brainwashed me to go around.

(Delaying French class is delaying))

Tries to get higher and falls with a squeak grabbing onto saphs shirt and falls into it. Is out of sight for a second struggling before head his head pops out from her shirt.

*stares at the kitten in her shirt. Sighs and takes him out,* If you weren't a kitten right now I would be acting rather feminine. With lots of pointy objects.

((Jesus delaying history class is delaying too!))

Glares a bit at Asa, if his legs had been longer he would have gotten up there easily but he was still a kitten. He looked at saph and mew'd swinging her paw at her playfully.

(Also hi @Bree ! )

*mews urgently as if saying "don't fall into his cuteness trap Saphy, don't give in!" then jumps down and smacks Akio-kitty again*

Akio kitty looks up at Ana and suddenly licks her face from chin to forehead level with a innocent glint in his eyes. He stretched his eyes wide in his head for maximum cuteness and let out a pitiful adorable little mew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back