OOC [Toulouse Academy of Refinement~Year 2]

I feel sorry for everyone! I'm sure everyone has a problem and I'm sorry for it! So hopefully someone feels better...

You and Ana are both addicted to the word sorry. Stop apologizing for things you didn't do, my computer being broken is probably my own fault and I'm letting my frustration get to me. Dont apologize for it. Im probably just gonna eat and sleep since its already 9 and the idea of bree getting on is not likely

But if it makes you feel better you can blame me, I don't mind. 
You can blame me for anything really.

Trust me it wouldnt make me feel better at all, knowing im blaming someone who had nothing to do with it and just encouraging what your family said which makes me as bad as them.

ana....i thought we silently agreed we would try not to use sorry....DX xD and you should never take the blame for someone else, unless its a truely noble cause

It's just that, the only thing I'm really good at is taking the blame for something, and so if that's the only way I can help you, then I'll do it.

but thats not helping.....thats just putting more strain in yourself. thats not how it should work.

I agree with vlad, and i swear if i hear the word im sorry one more time im removing it from the english language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back