OOC [Toulouse Academy of Refinement~Year 2]

Lol its a tricky subject. I just think people shouldnt blindly put trust in something like that

Fuck it. Do what the hell ya want. Once ya kill kiyoko the spell on celena will break some. And someone, yuki, is gonna have to deal with this shit. And im just gonna sit back makin small posts and shit now.

My version of drama isnt friendship you did it, some things are permanent or at least last awhile like what happened to akio. He lost his eyes probably for good. Having everyone down and then reviving because friendship is magic just isnt me.Some people are also better at some things then others. Akio who is a fighter and winnie and elsa who fight with their minds would have done better fighting her then nichole who has no defense so that was a legit fight that i could see 
I dont want to cause offense twi but like i said its not my cup of tea, to soon and too....... Over used

Now dont get me wrong friendship and love can do a lot, it can motivate you when you can fight no more and manipulate emotions in a battle, change the use of your powers like akios sound which is only accessible with anger and his field that needs calm. Emotion can do a lot but for me it cant break mind control.

@Z

Heading to the basement/in the basement- Akio's group, Nichole's group, The Staff

On campus- everyone not Saph

Running around looking for the staff- Saphire and Nina.

Alex is mentally breaking out in Axel's room and Belle is back in bed with Silas after getting dressed

Sent using Tapatalk---sorry for the many mistakes and slowness and short replies >.<

Well twi since i have a feeling its a bit late to change this scene that i can just take her down and move on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back